f o r e w o r d

"HELP HELP HEEEEEELLLLP!"

"Hello, this is the Fine Apple market, and no, we are not an Apple knockoff store; how may I help you?"

"Well, someone just stole my phone!"

"Sorry, what?"

"You asked how you could help me."

"...Oh."

◽︎◾︎◽︎

dedicated to kismenatics for making the cute cover above which inspired this story.

◽︎◾︎◽︎

You're on vacation. If you don't think you are, you will be soon. You have yet to begin, but the salt breezes are already flowing, and a certain tropical treat is awaiting you over the next few pages.

Although we can all agree that life can be a headache at times, I hope we can also all agree that the beach is often the perfect remedy. Kick back, let yourself be washed by the sun, and breathe fresher air than life can give you. You can't stay there forever--reality comes calling all too quickly, but the beach will always be waiting for you to return. 

A sweet aloha to you all and welcome to my first short dialogue story. If you occasionally feel oppressed by the stress of the world, overwhelmed by the weight of school, or just exhausted by life in general, then this beach retreat is for you. If you are in a lighthearted mood and looking for some irresistible, cutesy fiction that will hopefully put a smile on your face, then this sunshiney story has been prepared for your enjoyment.

A minor disclaimer-- I do not own the concept of a dialogue story. This book was inspired by several other dialogue stories I've read recently on Wattpad by authors such as evethespy and stereoactive. Nothing is further from my intentions than plagiarism, and even though the format of this story echoes many others on Wattpad, the plot, as far as I know, is original. Minor cliche resemblances to other stories on this site are unintentional but to some degree inevitable. I will try to keep this story as unique as I possibly can.

That being said, I want you to close your eyes and imagine yourself lying underneath a palm tree with an effortless breeze drifting over you while sleepy reggae plays through your earbuds. Turn off the noisy world and enjoy your little ocean retreat for a moment, okay?

c o p y r i g h t

© 2017 clato_maroondiamonds on wattpad.com. all rights reserved. any unauthorized copying, plagiarizing, or in any way infringing upon the ownership of this book is strictly prohibited.

◽︎◾︎◽︎

s t o r y i n f o

status - completed (september 2016-september 2017)

author - rosecoloredsoul

cover - robinwithouthoodie

◽︎◾︎◽︎

p l a y l i s t

in this love by stick figure

island song by zac brown band

three little birds by bob marley & the wailers