Working Day

"Shock Therapy.. you on mark girl?"

Narina put a finger to the com unit in her ear. "We're a go Red Leader.. Just say the word.."

"Alright, mission is hot.. be careful, we don't want you dead on your first week."

Narina Yukata.. formerly known as the boy Narin Jousuke, was now a beautiful 15 year old girl with white medium length hair, and violet eyes, as a result of an abysmal mistake made by the Rebirth Company... 

And currently, she was on a job. 

After her graduation, Narina had been assigned to a highly professional group of what could best be defined as a Black Ops division of the Powers Society. The job was a high paying one.. but thanks to the nature of the missions, it was grueling, and dangerous work, taking on the most vicious and powerful organizations and super villains the world had to offer.

Before Narina was even allowed on the team, known as Phantom Crow, she had to take numerous aptitude tests, a written exam, and then spend 2 months in basic training, before taking another written and physical exam. 

After that, she became what was probably the youngest person to ever pass and become a member of Phantom Crow. The second youngest being 20. 

Narina was currently dressed in a Muslim outfit, meaning her hair was covered, as was most of her face, and body. The outfit was extremely exhausting to wear in the desert.. but it was necessary for the mission. She rode a camel next to a handsome man with a half shaven face, lazy eyes, sunglasses, and a small turban and outfit to match meant for his mission of course. Usually he actually wore a Batman t-shirt and raggedy jeans. 

Jack Nils, AKA the Swarmer. He had rebirthed into a hero named Robotomic, a man who could control electronics at will using a brain suited to hacking electronics at any distance, using a unique telepathic wave that couldn't be blocked by any electrical means. Hoever, instead of just using it to fight robot related crimes like Robotomic did.. Swarmer instead created his own miniature insect-like robots, which he controlled in the form of a massive swarm..  Narina admired him for his creativity, and not allowing his abilities to be purely defined by his Rebirthed body's past.

On this mission.. Narina was playing the part of Jack's wife.. and honestly, considering the part of the world they were in.. it wasn't that uncommon for a girl Narina's age to be married.

They rode their camels into a large encampment.. filled with Arabic people, armed to the teeth with all sorts of weapons.. 

Terrorists? Well that would be a fair guess.

A small snake poked her head into Narina's head covering. 

"You had better keep your wits about you.." Sandy's grass snake form hissed. "These guys have some pretty serious tech here.. probably stolen.."

"You have the goods?" said Jack to one of the men as he walked up to meet the duo.

"Well, that depends! You have my money?" said the man.

"Darling?" Jack grinned at Narina.

Narina got off her camel and pulled a large suitcase out of one of the big saddlebags. She opened the suitcase and showed the stacks of cash inside.

the terrorist leader nodded. "Very well. Come with me.."

Jack dismounted as well, and followed Narina and the terrorist into one of the larger tents.

"Might I say.." said the terrorist leader as he led Narina and Jack past large crates of weapons and men on satellite holo computers, "you have a beautiful wife.. I can tell by her eyes alone.. pretty stunning.."