A Need to Heal

Narina almost died.. she had literally been inches from death when the doctors barely managed to save her..

Never before, had such a medical operation been televised to the extent it was, the entire world's public eye was waiting with bated breath for news of Narina and her possible recovery, as doctors tirelessly operated on her with all the technology they could muster in Kyoto National Hospital for 12 days straight.

Doctors had to take it in shifts, as they struggled to remove the copious amounts of metal shrapnel that had dug into Narina's body as her powerful dragon form had smashed it's way through the nearly indestructible hull of the Zeus Station. 

"Even I wouldn't have been able to smash through that thing unscathed.." Chasm muttered during one news interview. "That station is ancient technology it is... interesting though.. it also seems quite familiar now that I think on it.."

It was only thanks to Narina's super human body, that she was able to survive the 12 day operation.. all her friends and family came from all over to Kyoto Hospital, staying the night to support her..

And the androids, well, they stayed as well, now officially defected from the king.

"What will all of you do now?" Bella asked, having arrived with the Jousuke family, very interested in her artificial brothers and sister.

"well.. I suppose i will see if it's possible for a butler unit like myself to get a job that pays alright." said Senes. 

"Hmm.. I'll figure it out when I get there.." Chompani muttered. "Chompa Chompa... guess I could get a business in mining.."

"I.. I wish to learn more about Narina." said Valerie. "About the girl who inspired this very form I possess..  is it possible ... that the family you work for has an opening?"

"Of course we do!" said Narina's mother cheerfully. 

"As long as we have some way of telling you and Narin apart now.." muttered Narina's father. "Damn.. your resemblance is eerie.."

"So is it true?" Valerie asked. "What happened to the Iron Forge Mobile Fortress. and.. Hammor..?"

"Yeah.. melted down into a puddle it seems." said Nue, looking up. She was wearing a neat tuxedo top over a skirt, the normal clothes of the area where she worked.  "My father never took failures with much self control of his temper.. looks like his angry temper tantrum got rid of the Iron Forge for us.."

"He's no idiot though.. he still has the Knights.." said Mitsune. "If he sends those after our village.."

"He won't.. Narina's struggle got the public eye on the Ryuu people.." said Nue. "he tries something like mass genocide now, it won't end well for him politically.. not at all."

Suddenly, a doctor wearing an operating mask, with bloodied gloves, exited the operating room, followed by weary nurses.

"Hey Doc!" said Stoor. "Is she okay!?"

"12 days.. and.. well.. see for yourself." said the doctor smiling, removing his mask.. 

Narina was pushed out of the door, on a wheelchair. Wearing a hospital gown, and looking absolutely weary and fatigued.

"MY LITTLE BABY!!" Narina's mother hugged her child with enthusiasm, kissing Narina on the head as she did so.

"Mom.. you're embarrassing me.." Narina said, a weak smile on her face. 

Violet let out a sigh of relief and sat down, looking like she had been holding back her stress for the entire 12 days. 

"Just what I'd expect from you.." said Zanna with a smile, being there along with everyone else.