Black Knight Dragon

Year 2012..

"HYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

A deadly warcry resounded as a powerful fist rammed through a robotic minion with a skull imprinted on it's dome shaped purple metal head...

The mighty hero.. Mighty Man.. He was a powerful muscular man.. wearing a red jumpsuit, with yellow gloves, and two large black Ms emblazoned upon his chest.. and a black mask on his broad jawed face, covering his eyes and nose.  His hulking body was probably around 8 feet tall or more..

Mighty Man grinned, his teeth blazing white as more Dread Bots came out from the various halls of the vast metallic dark fortress.  "More party guests? Well come on in! Always room for more to share the chips of justice!!! EN GARDE!!!"

Mighty Man ran forward as the Dread Bots fired their weapons at him.. but with each and every shot that hit his powerful body, Mighty Man's muscles seemed to get a little larger..

That was his ability.. the ability of one of the last Heroes of the Golden Era of heroes.. before the start of the Rebirth Company.

Mighty Man aimed his powerful fist at one of the larger Dread Bots. "GRAND IMPACT!!!"

"BOOOOMMM!!!" a shockwave radiated out.. blasting aside Dread Bots as Mighty Man's fist impacted with his target.. 

He continued to punch his way through various bots until finally, he found himself in front of a ginormous metallic  door marked with a large red eye symbol..

Mighty Man used his tremendous might to push these doors open... 

Before him was a massive metallic grand hall... where a throne stood in front of a window.. displaying the ocean behind it.. as the fortress was mainly underwater.

Standing in front of the throne.. pacing as if he had been waiting for Mighty Man, was a tall individual, though only the kind of tall by normal human standards.. He wore a long black trench coat.. and a black metal helmet with a single red eye emblazoned upon it's shiny surface.

 and a black metal helmet with a single red eye emblazoned upon it's shiny surface

"Ahhh.. Mighty Man.." said the man, turning his helmeted masked head to look upon the hero.. speaking in a staticky disguised voice that almost sounded demonic yet robotic. "You've arrived."

"Dread Commander." said Mighty Man. "I'd say it was a pleasure to see you again, but we've done this dance so many times, it's starting to get boring.."

"Really? I've enjoyed our encounters.. you're almost like a friend that comes by every Sunday Dinner.." said Dread Commander. 

"What's the deal Dread?" said Mighty Man. 

"Whatever do you mean?"

"You've never been this stupid!" said Mighty Man. "I'll be the first to admit, you're pretty brilliant.. a tactical genius.. which means you of all people should know about my ability... why the hell would somebody whose evaded us ever since he first started being a villain, throw a bunch of his minions at me.. knowing that I would power up from plowing myself through them! It's almost like you wanted to lose!"