Shimmer Dragon. Feel it, Everyone's Hope

"DAMN!!!" A giant metal fist pounded the table of the the inside of the Fortress. "They're destroying us.. those wretched heroes.."

Many droids cowered as Hammor cursed outloud, waving his giant hammer to and fro. 

"the King will not be pleased, if we are wiped out by that Narina Yukata and her wretched fellow Heroes!" growled Hammor. "And to think.. we lost OZONE!? How was that even possible!?"

Senes strolled out, looking uneasy. "Do not be too hasty Hammor..  Valerie is out there... if you try anything.. you might accidentally-.."

"TO HELL WITH THAT REJECT!!" Hammor roared. "She is the worst thing that's ever happened to us.. to think, that we would have an android who could feel sympathy for the enemy!! It's done Senes.. I'm bringing out the last resort.."

"Y-YOU DON'T MEAN.." Senes stammered. "NO!! THAT'S OVERKILL!!"

"Eliminate the Ryu.. THAT was our objective Senes.. our programming.. and without our programming... WHAT DO WE HAVE LEFT!!?" Hammor roared as he rammed a giant metal hand on top of an orange glowing button.

Miles and miles above the  atmosphere of Planet Earth.. suddenly a great mechanism began to move out of orbit... it's metal sheen began to show in the light of the sun... moving out of the moon's shadow..

A massive space station with silver plating on the side, and vicious looking giant cannons began aiming down at the area...

Charging power..

Preparing for utter devastation..

______________________

"N-Narina!" Valerie walked out into the open, brushing aside undergrowth as she watched Tide fly over to Narina, and pick her up in her arms.

"Are you okay?" Tide asked. "You ARE a master indeed.. but you feel different from your ancestors... do I detect.. dragon's blood?"

"Long story.." Narina muttered. 

"NARINA!!" Valerie flew over in her Mecha Prism Dragon form.. as she did, Narina noticed a sparking scar on her torso, a combination of organic artificial blood and electric sparks dripped from that area.

"V-Valerie.. Th-thank god you're alive.. but.." Narina stared at Valerie's injury. "You need repairs.. badly."

Valerie scowled at Tide and pointed a claw at her. "Who are you!? Do you mean to hurt her!?"

"No.. I mean to serve her.." said Tide, blinking and bowing her head politely. "Please I mean her no harm, in fact I wish to care for her as best I can.. she is my master.. after all.."

"Wait.. HUUUH!?" Narina stammered. "SINCE WHEN!?"

"Since I pledged my allegiance to your ancestor of the White Wolf Clan." said Tide cheerfully.

"NEH!?" stammered Valerie. 

"I'll explain later.." said Tide.

Suddenly Valerie's eyes widened, and she looked up with horror at the sky. "No.. they... they didn't.. "

"Valerie?" said Narina. "What is it?"

"Th-they've activated it..." Valerie whispered with absolute horror. "THEY'VE ACTIVATED IT!!!"

"What did they activate!?" Narina stammered. "Hey! Valerie!"

"Th-The Zeus Station!!" Valerie cried out with horror. "B-But who would even DARE to activate it!? Unless.. UNLESS!!.. H-HAMMOR!?"

"What is this Zeus Station?" said Tide. "Apologies, my telepathic information gathering isn't nearly as complex or fast as Chasm."

"It is an ancient battle station developed during years and years ago.." said Valerie. "The United States of America discovered it wrecked on the moon during the famous Moon landing years ago.. the alien craft was secretly restored, and was enabled as a secret weapon of the government.. a secret last resort against foreign threats.."