Valerie

When dawn came on the Tokyo streets, there was talk of the supposed rumble that Shock Therapy had gotten into over the night.. however, that did not concern Senes.. 

Senes was an android as well.. probably one of the only male human-type androids to exist currently.

Human-types of course, looked vastly human, and the way they were wired gave them very human-like parts, even possessing their own bloodstream and etc, they even possessed synthetic sexual organs, which freaked many people out, but ever since the question of androids being very sentient came up, it seemed deplorable to deny them every single detail. especially after the Stacy Unit incident of 2340 where an android went on protest because she was told she couldn't love a man because she lacked.. erm.. stuff.. so to speak. However, Bella units, Stacy units, Beth units and all the other human-type androids were female... Senes was male.

Senes had the appearance of a 12 year old boy, dressed in a butler's uniform, with a very breezy calm expression.

Senes sighed as he walked up to Scalaknight's half damaged form, lying on the street. "Just look at you.. I told you not to underestimate Narina-chan.. and this is what happens."

"Hmph.. you and I are both Elites of the Iron Forge.. you know backing down is never an option.." said Scalaknight.

Senes shrugged. "Anyways.. did you at least get the data I asked?"

Scalaknight chuckled and held up a quivery hand. in between two fingers was a white hair. "All of it.."

Senes smiled. "Good. For that, I'll carry you back to the doctor for repairs.."

Senes used his immense strength to gather up both halves of Scalaknight in his arms, and teleported away in shift of green wavy light..

When Senes reappeared, he had teleported into a large white lab, filled with machinery. Hammor was there, sitting next to an elderly looking man with round glasses and Einstein-styled white hair..

"Set him down on the table.. " said the man. "I'll see to him shortly Senes."

The world genius, Doctor Pembrook. The man who invented androids. He was perhaps the oldest human on Earth.  He was so old in fact, that even the enhanced health he and others of the younger generation had was wearing thin, apparent by his elderly look, even though nowadays, when people died of old age, they still looked as if they were in their 20s or 30s.

Pembrook had invented the first android in 2096 when he was around 70 years old, back then, he was using prototype health enhancers in his food to prolong his youth, predecessors for the technology that would make the incredibly healthy super food that was now eaten by most of Earth's population.. so even after the first android, a very awkward and slow robot, named Sonny, was made, he had much time to improve.. 

Now.. he ran Andro-Corp.. a company that made androids for anybody, no matter the customer. The Academy? Powers Society? The King? The World Government? Opposing countries on opposing sides? It didn't matter who it was, as long as they had the money. An overall neutral company, run by androids, made by androids, with it's boss being the only human.. 

Stacy Units, Bella Units, Senes, The Iron Legion.. this was their birth place..

"I've found it.." said Senes happily, handing Pembrook the hair. "I finally found it father.."

"Ah.. the DNA sample of the girl you fancy?" said Pembrook, taking the hair with a pair of tweezers. "So I can finally make you a female companion yes?"

"Indeed Father.. she is to be a Combat model like the rest of us Elites.. and please.. let's be quick.. we need to return to cleansing the Ryuu filth.."