Ezra's Family.

One year ago..

"I can't tell you how glad I am that this is finally happening!" Ezra grinned at Narina. "You coming to my house for the 4 day weekend! I mean seriously, I haven't had any friends over in ages."

Narina shuffled her feet nervously on the floor of the shuttle as she watched the clouds drift by. "Umm... I'm new to this whole.. girls get together thing.. what is there like.. pillow fights?"

"You watch too many stereotypical movies." said Ezra. "But.. yes.. there are pillow fights..  what do guys do when they get together?"

"Play video games, eat pizza, maybe prank call a few people." said Narina. "Pillow fights just seem kind of.. gay.."

"Says the person who sleeps with a Miku Hatsune body pillow." said Ezra with a sly grin.

Narina went red, and slowly used one toe to zip close her gym bag, which held just a glimpse of an anime character's face on  a pillow case.  "I-I don't know what y-you're talking about.."

Ezra laughed. "You know, when I figured out your secret I swore I would show you the wonders of being a girl.. just consider this one of those times.."

"Sure.." Narina muttered, sounding more nervous all the same.. "It's just that more than once your 'showing me the wonders of femininity have ended a little.. haywire.. Remember last week?"

Flash back..

"HOW IS THIS GIRLY!!!?" Narina screamed as she ran through the gladiator's arena with 20 giant tyrannosaurs roaring and stomping after her.

"WOMAN EMPOWERMENT!!!" Ezra cheered from the stands. "DON'T YOU FEEL POWERFUL ALREADY!?"

End of flash back..

"Oh... right.." Ezra muttered. "I forgot how timid you are.. But seriously, I've seen you turn into a ferocious dragon girl with a fist meant for pummeling baddies.. why are you so shy all the time?"

"Well let's see.. I wake up every day suddenly remembering that I have breasts." said Narina.

"Oh.. right.. that too." said Ezra. "But your sister told me you were always this shy. "

"Guess that's just how I am." said Narina.

"Well just you wait.. you and I are going to GET into it these next four days. First.. some dirt biking.. than some paintball at the range!! I'm going to take you hunting too!" said Ezra.

"Uhh.. how is ANY of this girly?" Narina asked.

"WOMAN EMPOWERMENT!!" Ezra roared. "And we'll also be going shopping for some better wardrobe.. cause let's face it.. you wear nothing but t-shirts.. and pants... "

"Last I checked, that was a viable fashion." said Narina. 

"Well get ready for spaghetti strap tops, skinny jeans, skirts, and makeup!" said Ezra.

"Oh dear lord.." Narina whispered. 

"And then... Swimsuits!"

"Oh not again!" stammered Narina. "C-can't we get a nice One piece slash swimshorts combo? Like all those nonskimpy girls wear?

"NO! Bikini's all the way! With floral patterns! And a nice bow to go in your hair to combo it off!" said Ezra, her eyes sparkling.

"Ohhhhhhh.." Narina sank further down into her seat, covering her eyes.

At that moment, the shuttle began to land.. and Ezra's eyes sparkled. "Oh! We're here."

"You know.. I have admit, I was surprised when I heard you didn't live at the top of the tree like most of the people who go to the Academy.." said Narina. "You never struck me as a Roots girl.."