Powers Society Galactic.

"Hmm? Machi is on Earth?" Reaper looked up. He was sitting on the edge of a large vast canyon. Standing next to him was Manaka.

"Yep." said Manaka. "It appears after Chasm appeared, the rest of the Powers Society sent her to investigate.."

"One of the Galactic members of Powers Society.." muttered Reaper. "I'd hate to be Chasm right now..  considering just how powerful they are.."

"Actually, Chasm is still more powerful." said Manaka. "All in all, I don't think Machi can win that fight.."

Reaper gave a start. "No way.. My master.. outmatched by an unknown creature?"

"The Universe is pretty big.." said Manaka. "We don't know half the things that go on out there in the vastness of space.. for all we know, there might be something far stronger than Chasm.. it's why we need more people like you.. like my granddaughter.. "

"Hmmm.." said Reaper. "So.. that's what you've been preparing her for.. so you really think she has what it takes.."

"Yes.." said Manaka. "I do.. Chasm pretty much proved it by taking his own interest in her.."

"Yes.. my interest in her is indeed a good indicator of her potential." said a familiar electrically distorted voice. "But might I ask.. what is this new term I haven't yet heard of? Powers Society Galactic.."

Chasm landed behind Manaka.. a gust of wind accompanying his sudden entrance.

Manaka narrowed her eyes. "Oh? So you're Chasm.. I see that descriptions of you weren't overly exaggerated. You truly are powerful.."

Chasm's eye crackled with electricity. "You've never been honest.. have you woman? In any case.. Narina's potential wasn't just judged from fighting her.. You know about my telepathic powers yes? Well.. the world truly is naïve, if they believe Reaper is truly the strongest being on this planet..  when really, the truly strongest being is right in front of me.."

Manaka smiled slyly. "Oh? you're a bit smug to be talking about a fight with me.."

"Truly.. but I feel a certain kinship with you and your family." said Chasm. "We're both users of electric powers.. both our families hold deep roots in dragons.. you could say I'm like a member of your own house.. wouldn't you?"

Manaka's eyes glowed with electric power, and the very canyon began to shake as her hair shaped itself like a white wolf.. electricity rippling down her body. "Careful what you wish for Chasm.. you might still be stronger than me.. but I can definitely put a sound thrashing on you.. you might even lose a few limbs.."

Chasm laughed. "Ease off woman.. I was about a thousand kilometers away when I eavesdropped on your conversation.. I'm just curious about this.. Galactic Powers Society..  I've read all the minds of all the humans in the world when I woke, and I heard no whisper of this.. Galactic.. "

"It's a largely guarded secret.. so largely guarded.. that we sealed our minds of the information being taken telepathically." said Reaper. "But.. I guess a being of your kind of power couldn't be kept in the dark for long.."

"Heh." Chasm chuckled. "That's rich.. but I guess you might be right.."

"Aliens weren't discovered quite as recently as even the King himself was led to believe." said Manaka. "In truth..  aliens were discovered long before.. and the Powers Society existed for millions of years.."

"Intriguing." said Chasm. He walked over to a boulder and sat down, gesturing his pincer arm politely. "proceed.."

"Throughout the millennia, many throughout the universe have cultivated the unique ability to evolve and develop special abilities that most of their race wouldn't usually possess. This 'super human' gene was thought to be a gift." said Reaper