The Elite Forge

Narina wished she had a camera.  After passing through some of Kyoto's other sights, she had to admit, it was making it feel much like a vacation, which she felt guilty about..

After all, wasn't she here to stop Genocide?

Which was what Ezra was furiously berating Stoor and Sora about as they walked through the city.

"YOU JACKASSES!!" Ezra roared, ripping the cameras away from Stoor and Sora. "You came here thinking you'd do some sight seeing!?"

"Well.. er.. yeah." said Stoor.

"Kinda?" said Sora.

"You two are sooo INSENSITIVE!! These are Narina's people! Her race!! We're here to stop them from being brutally killed, and you run around like we're on some sort of vacation!!"

Narina felt her stomach turn into an iron weight at these words. She'd been acting like a sight seer from the moment she got here.. no need to tell Ezra that though.

"Who was that guy anyways?" muttered Ezra. "That weird Speedo guy.."

"I've been looking him up in the hero registry.." said Violet, who had a holo pad out, and was scrolling through the Powers Society database. "Apparently he was a pretty big deal back in the day, known for taking on plenty of mob bosses.. but.. he's gone downhill recently, what with new people like Idol and Shock Therapy around, Speedo Domino fell out of the circle of famous people.. and ever since, he's been trying to get back into the public eye.. but since Kyoto's a pretty isolated place, even some of his Not So Noble deeds haven't been noticed.. which is both a good and bad thing, since that would either mean he'd get awarded with honors.. or arrested for harassment."

"Well, when your power is running around near naked in an inner tube.. I can see why." Narina muttered.

"You run around near naked.." Sora said.

"But Prism Dragon actually looks cool!" said Ezra. "And not.. well.. vulgar.. plus it's not like Narina has a choice.."

"Fitting clothes over myself every single time I go Prism Dragon is too exhausting.. especially since I have to tuck in my tail so much, it's nearly impossible unless I'm wearing a long dress." Narina muttered. "Why was he after you and Stoor anyways?"

"I have no idea.. something about loitering?" muttered Stoor.

"Well, we don't usually see much of the main city.." said Garac. "Our villages are hidden all over the mountains, and there are no paths.. so we don't meet the locals often either.."

Narina looked up as she watched Astralis and Selnas fly off in the distance. "Where are they going?"

"Selnas is leading your dragon to the main flight path to the capital village of the Ryuu people.." said Mitsune. "By tradition, humans take a different path.... guided by Ryuu through flight."

"Flight?" Narina asked.

"There are 3 Types of Elements to a Dragon, and 4 Types of Wyrm Forms for Ryuu." said Garac. "The three elements are Gust, Moon, and Flame, with flame being the most common, and Moon, the controllers of cosmic energy, being the rarest. "

"Then their comes Wyrm Forms." said Mitsuki. "When we activate our dragon forms.. there are 4 forms that a Ryuu's Wyrm Form might take.. First, is Wing Form, they tend to have tails, and they have wings and can fly. Then there is light Wyrm Form, which only have tails, and very lightweight scales that allow quick movement, usually Gust type Wyrms have this form.. then there's Heavy Form.. which have very hard scales.. and tails. And lastly Leg form, where most of the scales occupy the leg area.. and they have no tails or wings to speak of.."