Chapter 1

Marinette POV

"Have a nice day. Well that's all for today, Marinette go upstairs Hun or go out with your friends ok." Mamma said, I nodded and ran upstairs. I changed out of my baking clothes, and into a red mini skirt, black boots and top with a leather jacket. I grabbed my phone and stuffed it into my bag. "Oww!! That hurt Marinette. Didn't you know I was here?" Tikki my Kwami said as she flew out of my bag, she was the colour of blood, bright red. She had a black spot on her forehead. She was the size of my palm. "No I'm sorry Tikki, really I am. You know I was busy, downstairs with the bakery. How could I know?" I said and I soon heard a knock on my window, Tikki flew into my bag and closed it up. I waved to say come in and he came in. His blonde hair was short and a little spiky. His cat like ears where on top his head black. His bright green eyes were beautiful. He wore a black leather body suit, that stuck tightly to his muscly frame. He wrapped his tail around my waist. "Hello Princess, how was your day?"'he purred in my ear."Boring as usual kitty, why are you here, I'm a little busy. I have to meet Ayla, before she comes running here and catches us." He hugged me tightly and I could hardly breath. "Chat.... Can't... Br... Breath!" He finally let me go and he kissed my forehead. "I love you. You know that right, and I will never stop loving you." He said and I blushed. "You've changed a lot. Your style you used to be so girly and now you have changed so much. Leather jackets, Boots and mini skirts, and crop tops." He smiled as he buried his face in my neck. "Maybe I've been around you for too long Chat, all this leather you wear is, making want to try a new style. What's wrong with that?" I asked and I felt him smile, I turned to face him and he lifted my chin. I kissed him, he was surprised at first. He returned the kiss and I smiled. "I have to go Princess but I'll be back later and, don't get in trouble ok." He jumped out of the window and he jumped along the roof tops till I couldn't see him. "I was so close to being sick!" Tikki said and I looked at her and she gave me a shy smile. "Just because Plagg left you,to go to another master doesn't mean you have to make mine leave." She hide back in my bag and didn't come out again.
I walked out of my room Mamma and Papa were gone but I smelt burning. The floor was hot under my feet, I walked down the stairs to the bakery. OMG who would do this? It was burning one of the ovens were still on and it over heated. "Mamma where. 'Cough' are you?" I was struggling to breath, soon before I knew the house was all in flames. Collapsing around me. They had to be here they had to. My eyes becomes all watery and soon I couldn't see. I back away but I tripped and fell. I smashed my head on something and everything went blank. I felt something crush me, I felt things break and snap. I couldn't move. "I'll get help. Mari hold on." I heard Tikki's worried little voice. And that was all I heard for a while.