Chapter 9

Marinette's POV
Chat was asleep next to me I smiled, he didn't leave me to do something that would cause me to get involved. It was 7 o'clock and I had to get ready. I quietly got out of bed, I didn't want to disturb Chat. So I went into another guest room. I picked out what to wear and what style should I have today. And I decide to wear something related to Chat!

I wore a black sleeveless dress that went down to my knees

I wore a black sleeveless dress that went down to my knees. I wore platform heels that was black on the outside and creamy on the inside. My hair was all curly. My lips were pink and my make up was on fleek! I had a golden locket with a picture of people who claim to be my family, I also had a sparkly creamy handbag which was my aunt's but she didn't like it. I grabbed my cream coloured jacket and hung it over the back of the chair, my wounds were bandaged and stuck out like a sore thumb. "Well don't you like Purrfect today Princess." Chat purrs in my ear. "Chat I wanted to dress up because I want to change." I told him and he picked my up and kissed me. Something was wrong. "Chat was is wrong? You seem off edge." Chat looked away from me and I moved his face so he faces me again. "Fine... Keep dreaming that I.... I ki... Kill you. I turn into Chat Blanc when I want to save you. But when I do, I end up killing you. And it seems so real. And I'm glad a wake up next to you and you are still breathing, still standing looking at me with your beautiful eyes and still beating that caring heart of your. You are keeping me from doing something that will make many people hurt. Mari, you are keeping me going. Keeping me from leaving so I don't hurt you." "Chat you can never hurt me, you don't hurt anyone because you are you. Chat you saved me, when no one else would. Not just me but everyone else. Chat Noir is staying here to protect people not hurt them. And if I have to pin you to a chair for the rest of your life, just to get this through your thick skull. YOU. ARE. NOT. HURTING. ME. OR. ANYONE. ELSE. GOT it!" I shouted and he hugged me tightly. I grabbed my coat and pulled it on, trying to hide my bandaged wounds but I knew that won't happen. Chat picked me up bridal style and I giggled. "This again?" I groaned and he smiled.
Once again I was asked many questions by Ayla because of her blog. Chloe tried to be all nice to me, and telling me about how she was the one who came up with the idea to help save me. She bugged me and bugged till there was a bang! A girl with purple hair and pink eyes and a doll type dress came and started zapping people, with her ring on her middle finger. "Chloe!!! You owe me something and I want it! NOW!!!" She screamed and the whole school shook and the floors broke. I almost fell when Chat caught me. "Falling for me again Princess?" He joked and I laughed. "When will this end?" "Never." He said. I ran away to transform. We fought the girl. "Ladybug your hurt. It's better if you don't fight." I back flipped to avoid being zapped into a doll. "And how do you think you will win without me?" I asked and Chat jumped to the side. And grabbed the ring and smashed. I caught the akuma and everything went back to normal. I went back to a place for me to transform back to my normal self. My wounds hurt and they seemed to have spread. I was alone. I didn't know what to do, blood ran down my arms and neck. "Marinette you don't have to be alone anymore. I can help you, I can bring your memories back. All you have to do is take my hand." A hand came out of the shadows and I stood up, the door swung open. I swayed on my feet. I couldn't control myself, Chat stood in the doorway. "Mari don't do it! I'm right here I'll help you." "Don't listen to him my dear, I know how to get your memories back, he doesn't. " I walked towards the hand and... Took it. It pulled me towards the darkness, I could hear Chat's shouts. You can never escape! I dreaded that voice.