Chapter 5

Chat's POV
I heard Mari's scream and I ran on all fours to get to her, something was carrying her. He wore a dark purple suit a silver mask, one arm supporting Mari's head the other by her legs. "Chat so good of you to join us, you would let many die and get hurt over there. And yet you come here, for this clumsy, silly girl. And a secretive one at that, you fell in love with both her and Ladybug, am I correct? And you went for her, but then again you have one for the price of two."
"What are you talking about HawkMoth?"
"Look at her ear rings, who has the same earrings? Yes your wonderful Ladybug, and I wonder where she is?" He asked and then laughed as he took Mari's earring out, I heard a small cry for help, as Tikki zoomed passed me and was sucked into the earring's. "One down... One to go, Hand your's over boy and I'll let her go, if you don't she will drop." He dangled her over the side of the building. I growled, and swore at him, and he slightly loosened his grip around Mari's wrist. Mari woke up and screamed, she looked at me with her eyes full of horror. She gripped HawkMoth's hand for dear life. "Chat don't do it. Don't give them up, please don't." I threw my baton and it hit HawkMoth's hand and he released Mari. And without second thoughts, I ran after her, her screams echoed in my ears. I jumped after her I grabbed her. Pulled her close, and landed on my feet. I had one arm underneath Mari's legs the other supporting her back, our foreheads touching. She smiled so did I. "You saved me again, Chat. Like always, so you know who I am now. I bet you don't like me any more, I kept that secret from you about me being Ladybug." I shook my head. "With or without the mask, underneath is still the same girl I fell in love with a year ago. And nothing will change that Milady." I said and she smiled and kissed me softly. She held a hand, her earring in her palm. "Oldest trick in the book, they were fake. I had a sense that someone was watching us. I took them out when I saw you, I knew Tikki wasn't far behind you, so by the time HawkMoth had taken out my fake earring Tikki would be on her way back." I smiled at how smart she is. "How can you be so smart and cute at the same time?" I asked and she giggled. And I looked up tot her roof but HawkMoth was gone!