Chapter 6

Marinette's POV

I lay on my bed in my nightdress, it was the colour white, my hair was loose and it fell down my back like a river of dark blue ink. I was crying, what Hawkmoth told me, he was the one who took my memories, made me forget those who care about me most. But also I've been thinking, I've hurt Chat, I kept a secret from him. He loved Ladybug as well as me. "Marinette... Are you ok? Do you want me to get Chat?" Tikki asked and I buried my head in my pillow. "Tikki just leave me alone, please! Go get something to eat or something. Please just... Leave me alone. Just for a little while." I told her and she went away I heard the door close, and I cried harder. I must have fallen asleep as I felt, warm arms wrap around me. "Chat.. Please leave me alone." I didn't look at him I buried my head in his chest, but I didn't fell his leather suit. I felt bare skin. His suit was unzipped, it showed off his chest. "Shhhh Don't worry, I'm not mad at you, I will never be mad at you Purrincess." I groaned. "Nooo!!! Not the puns!! Please not the puns!!" I tried to get up and run, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled my to him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead, then my lips. "I love you Chat. Forever and ever, but Chat did I hurt you,that I keeper a secret about me being Ladybug?" I asked him and he shook his head. "You can never hurt, even if you tired. Like I said, with or without the mask is the same, beautiful, talented, special and an amazing girl, that I fell in love with. Mari, you should get some sleep, you have school." Because I was all better says the doctor, I can go back to school, me and Ayla are becoming friends again. So is basically everyone, expect Chloe but I have a feeling she has always been like that to me. Chat tucked me into bed and walked away. "Chat.. stay with me will you please?" Chat stopped and he nodded. He laid next to me, and I let out a little sigh. Chat pulled me close to him. And I closed my eyes. And I quickly drifted off to sleep, with Chat holding me close.

Chat Noir POV

I left Mari to sleep, she looked so peaceful, and yet I could see inside she was broken, corrupted, scared and uneasy. I couldn't bare to see her like this, her smile is not the same, her laughter sounds like she's forcing herself to laugh, she has changed so much. Hawkmoth wanted her for something, the way he held her. It was weird. Her memories, he has to have been the one who has taken them. I hate him. I want him to be out of the way, he hurt my Princess, the one I love most. Why is she always the one who gets hurt. I sat on the roof of the local shops, and watched the hours drift by, I saw Mari leave. And god was she beautiful!

Her dark blue hair was all curly and fell to her waist, she had a hairband of flowers

Her dark blue hair was all curly and fell to her waist, she had a hairband of flowers. Her lips were a dark red, the colour of rubies, she wore a dress with a white top and the skirt was the colour of maroon, the length of her skirt went nearly to her knees. She wore 3 inch maroon heels which made her look taller, her make up was on point. I jumped down to meet her, and she jumped and nearly fell, I caught with one arm wrapped around her waist. "Falling for me again Purrincess." I heard Marinette groan but she smiled. "You can really annoy me sometimes, seems to be the older you get, the more risky you are. Chat, I have to get to school or I'll be late. Woah Chat put me down! Bad Kitty!" I pulled Mari over my shoulder, and she kicked about, and kept hitting my back. She screamed a little. I just laughed, I jumped up and landed on the roof of a house down the street. "You can be really mean Chat, why do you want me, I have to go to school." She stopped kicking and hitting me, I pulled her in front of me, her legs wrapped around my waist. I kissed her gently. " Maybe I want to be that boyfriend who wants to drop off his girlfriend in style." She rested her head on my shoulder and laughed, I did the same and jumped over another house. "Chat just drop me off here, Chat enough! You are not dropping me over at school, Chat please just stop." I ignored her and, I heard Ayla and Nino shouted at us as I jumped down in front of the school, Chloe gasped in disgust. "Chat I'm not leaving, you are taking me home, right Meow. Oh damn I just punned. Chat you had to do this didn't you." I gave her a long and gentle kiss and the girls went al fan girl. "My treat, Princess. Now I have to go and patrol the area. Stay safe Mari." I kissed her cheek before I took. Leaving Ayla to ask tons of questions to Mair. I laughed all the way back to my home and I stopped something was strange.