Chapter 7

I'm trying to update everyday, but with year 9 I've got lots of homework, and family stuff... Ugh... This Chapter is for AveryJ34 this is based on her because of how brave she is no matter what. We all don't have powers but Avery, you have a power to give people a reason to smile. Thank you bestie, luv ya!! Enjoy this chapter guys! :D

Chats POV

I jumped through my bedroom window, and the house was silent, too silent in fact. I looked around I saw no one. Until I heard a voice that sounds like HawkMoth's. "I was so close. If only she didn't trick me, that Marinette is smarter than I thought, like you said she is gonna be the best Ladybug there has ever been. I have to keep my son away from the city until this all blows over." I moved near the door but I didn't look, well I tried anyway but I couldn't. The door left a tiny gap but not much of a gap for me to see. "Please why turn to violence, you were such a kind and wonderful man. What happened to him?" Said another voice. "I'm not that man anymore. That man left with the woman who stole my heart and left me and my son alone. I'm going to get her back, I just need Chat Noir's and Ladybug's Miraculous. And then I'll be a step towards finding her." He said and the other shouted in protest. "No!! I won't allow it, why can't you find her without their Miraculous. I won't allow it, Chosen's are meant to help and protect the people of Paris and all around the world. We are not meant to put them in danger, please rethink this." Hawkmoth groaned and grunted, "I don't care, transform me, I have to look for Marinette and get her Miraculous." There was a blinding flash and the sound of glass breaking. I opened the door, to see Hawkmoth floating away surrounded by white and purple butterflies. He is going after Mari I have to get their fast. Please let me get there in time.

Marinette's POV

Me and Ayla and Nino were having lunch, I sat on the bench, next to Ayla, who was being hugged by Nino. "So how did you and Chat meet anyway Mari?" She asked and I looked away, and sighed. "I don't want to talk about it anyway I don't think I can remember it was a year ago. And remember the accident." I told her and Ayla's smiled faded. "Mari can we not talk about the accident please, I hate hearing that my bestie was in a accident and got hurt." Ayla leaned against Nino's shoulder and I looked down at my feet. "Sorry Ayla I forgot, how's your blog by the way. I heard you have millions of views! That must be amazing!" I giggled, soon we heard a laugh we all dreaded. Chloe, her blonde hair pulled into a bun on top her head, she wore a white and yellow top with a sleeveless black coat, she also wore tight black leggings and boots. "Mari, I must admit you do look really nice in that dress. Maybe even better... than me. I hope you can forgive me from all those times I've been mean to you?" She gave me pup dog eyes and I laughed, I mean really laughed. "You never change Chloe do you, you want everyone to just, forget anything ever happened, to just be happy and merry. Like a fairy tale." She looked at me and crossed her arms over her chest. "Well this is like a fairy tale for I am like a queen here. And you are just a low life peasant." She spat and I stood up and looked down at her, I was taller then her because of my heels. "I don't believe in fairy tales Chloe. Grow up!" The people around us tried to hide their laughter, Ayla whooped so did Nino. Chloe stood up straight and looked up at me. She huffed and ran, yelling for her daddy. "Well that was quiet fun wasn't it... Oh shoot!!" The school was surrounded by white and purple butterflies. Hawkmoth was scanning the grounds. "Mari come out... come out.. You're little Chat can't save you this time." His voice echoed in the hall. I tried to run but butterflies only stopped me. Hawkmoth stepped forward, and trapped me in the corner. "Go on use your Miraculous and show them how useless you are, how you cower behind a mask." He grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the wall. "With or without the mask, I have the same power. For my friends have filled my heart with courage and love. Something you don't have. And that goes for friends too. Chat will come for me he always does!" I told him and he wrapped a hand around my throat. And squeezed, I gasped for breath. Then he flung me across the room and I hit the wall and it knocked the air out of my lungs. Everyone was hiding and watching, Hawkmoth walked over to me, grabbed my by the hair and pulled my up and dragged me to the middle of the hall where everyone could see, I held down the scream by biting my lip. My eyes blurred as tears formed in the corners of my eyes. Chat save me please! I screamed as Hawkmoth pulled on my hair. "Chat I know your here, give me your Miraculous or she dies." He punched me in the stomach and I let go of my hair. I spat blood on the floor. Chat walked out of the shadows. His hand going for his ring, I screamed as Hawkmoth pulled my hair back which made my head do the same, he held a knife to my throat. "Chat I don't want you die, and I don't want you to give up your Miraculous. Please, I'm begging, find another way!" I screamed and cried as the knife cut at my throat slowly. I saw Chat look at me but he slowly was pulling off his ring. I closed my eyes and cried. "You were too slow Chat!" I felt my throat sting. I screamed and I heard a thud.