Chapter 10

Chat's POV

She left, I watched her go and I didn't nothing about it. I could have pulled her away. But I saw that she was doing it, something was making her. The way she walked, how she swayed on her feet. The way she looked at me, her eyes clouded, her face pleading for help for a hand to help her out of the pit she is in. I was froze on the spot. I can't move, a hand landed on my shoulder, it was Ayla. "We will get her back, we will get evil and destroy them. We always do, and when I'm saying we I mean you Chat. I know Mari, and that wasn't her Hawkmoth did something to her. Like he bewitched her or something, Chat please help her she has already been hurt I can't see her shatter." I turned to face her and I forced myself to smile. "Neither can I, I promised her parents I'll protect her. And I will." I walked away holding back the tears. What would Hawkmoth want with Mari, I know that she is Ladybug and all, but why would he take her. When he could take her earrings and be gone. And I don't want that to happen but still why take her. I landed on the roof of her aunt's house. "You alright little kitty, I heard what happened. I'm sorry." A calm voice said behind me. It sat down next to me, her long brown hair falling onto her lap, the tips of her hair was white. She had black boots that went up to her knees, she wore a orange and white suit, and a fox tail. She had a flute that was stuff into her belt, her fox's ears were tall and pointed. "Names Volpina. I want to help get Marinette back, she is one of my friends bestie. And I can tell that you might need help." She held out her hand and I shook it, I smiled at her and she smiled back. I looked back to the city and thought about how can we get her back. "Volpina can I trust you, to help me with something. HawkMoth was in my home and he sounded like someone I know. Can you you tell no one who I am." I asked her as she nodded. "I never spread secrets. You can trust me, I'm your friend." She said and I smiled. "Right then follow me and keep up if you can." I jumped off the roof and landed on the house on the opposite side but she got there before me. "I'm a fox, Chat I think I can keep up." She jumped away and I followed her and I lead her to my house. Chat where are you? Did I just hear Mari's voice? Mari is that you? Why can I hear your voice? I heard Mari sigh in relief. It probably has something to do with our Miraculous, like we have a special bond or something. But Chat really where are you? I'm outside my house why I'm looking for clues ok, and I like this bond between us I think it's purrfect. But where are you? She didn't speak for a while. To be honest Chat I don't really know and I can't control my body, I don't feel like myself. Like I'm being controlled by something. My heart stopped. This was the thing I dreaded she was akumatized. Can't she can't control her actions. I'm coming to get you ok, just hang on. We landed in my bedroom. "You sure you can keep a secret?" I asked Volpina as she landed next to me. "You can trust me. I promise." I took the risk, I transformed to Adrien. "You know Mari is going to flip right. She has had a crush on you since first grade." I only know one other person who calls her Mari well two people. "Since you showed me who you are, I'll show you who I am, so you can stop asking if you can trust me." There was a blinding light and there stood...
Mari's POV
I stood amongst swirls of mist. I still wore my dress and coat. But most of it was ripped. "You know this isn't the real world right. You are nowhere." I dreaded that voice, the voice that mimicked mine. She wore a black floor length dress that was lace, the long skirt split just above the knees. Her hair was left loose and was like a spiral of dark blue ink. Her eyes were a different colour, something's green, sometimes blue. She had a staff in her hands, made of iron and was the colour of mist. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng. Long time no see, how our darling Chat doing?" She said as she walked towards me, her heels making a noise that echoed in the well I'd say room. "Where are we Darkbug?" I asked her and she smiled, an evil smile. "We are in an empty space in your mind, HawkMoth has brought me back, we both know why Chat never got your memories back, because he wants you to forget everyone and go for him, when you have family and friends. Take Ayla, she was broken when she heard you forgot everything. You parents shattered and heart-broken. But Chat he didn't care but all you remembered was him and only him which he liked. And all HawkMoth wants is for you to be together again with your family and friends. And for them to not be shattered. Please just join us." She held out a hand to me and I shook my head and she looked shock. "Chat would never do that, he promised my parents that he would protect me and he also promised me that he would get my memories back, Chat never breaks a promise, NEVER. You don't know a thing about him,about what he has been through. I will never join you." I shouted at her and she sighed. "Fine then be all alone in the darkness but Chat will never save you, you will be all alone in the mist. If you do think about joining us just call for me." Like that will ever happen. I walked away from her and thought at how am I going to get out.
Guys can you guess who is Volpina. Guess thanks for 82 views! Luv ya!❤️