two

since alyssa moved out to washington for college, kennadi was forced to make new friends. in a few of her classes she met alexa and adrian, they were twins. they made kennadi feel a lot more comfortable being at college by herself. they all instantly clicked and kennadi told them her back story of her and jack and just her life in period, as they did the same. 

"we have test in professor hilary's class?" adrian panted when he came running up toward kennadi and alexa who were sitting on a bench in the quad.

"yes adrian, it's been on the board for about two weeks." alexa rolled her eyes at her brother. 

"what?!" he panicked. "no one checks the board!" 

"well looks like you need to because we both knew about the test." alexa pointed between her and kennadi, "we even studied together."

adrian's eyes landed on kennadi's. he then pushed his sister out the way, taking a seat between them. alexa scoffed when he did so. "kennadi, you have to help me." he begged. 

as much as kennadi didnt want to admit it, she had an odd soft spot for adrian. his charming good looks and his perfect smile and silky smooth voice was irresistible to kennadi. she sighed and took out her notes she took. "just read over the last two pages and you should be good." she said handing him the book. 

"thanks williams, you're the best." he sent her a wink before dashing off. 

"please don't tell me you've developed a crush on my idiot brother?" alexa said as she spotted back to her original spot. 

kennadi furrowed her eyebrows quickly shaking her head. "no way." she said, closing her backpack. "i have my jack and that's all i need." she smiled to herself. she loved talking about jack, who wouldn't?

"how are you and jack anyway?" alexa asked with a smile. 

"we're good." kennadi nodded. "he's been focusing on his music a lot with the other jack. we've been a little busy but we've been able to work through it." she explained. 

"what about your ex? nate right?" kennadi nodded clarifying that was his name. "is he still over there a lot?"

"yeah, but jack usually tells me when he's there so i don't go. too awkward." kennadi shuddered. 

"right." alexa nodded. "you should introduce me to them. i've never met a famous person, let alone the girlfriend of someone famous." she smirked, leaning into nudge kennadi with her shoulder. 

" but he's not famous." kennadi laughed, pushing alexa away. 

"yet." she added with a smirk. "soon he'll be know all over and have sold out shows, concerts all over the world, millions of girls screaming his name."

"girls?" that caught kennadi's attention. 

"duh, girls." alexa chuckled. "oh come on, you seriously have thought about the girls?" kennadi shook her head. "of course girls are going to be all over him, kennadi. have you not seen all these girls out there today obsessing over boys? especially those groupies."

"groupies?" kennadi's eyes widened. 

"yeah," she nodded. "jack and jack will probably have thousands of groupies willing to do anything to get backstage."

to be honest, kennadi never thought about it that. she never thought about it if jack and jack actually blew up and did become famous. she was just enjoying the music they were making now and just focused on what was going on in the now. now that alexa pointed it out, she was quite worried and the more she kept thinking about it, the more it started to bother her.

------

adrian:

alexa: