five

jack and jack sat in their home made studio as johnson srcolled around on his laptop and gilinsky sat next to him, spinning around in his chair.

"dude!" he excitedly jumped up, catching gilinsky's attention. "did you see how many listens groove got?" gilinsky shook his head. "over thirty thousand!" johnson continued.

"are you serious?" jack grinned, grabbing the macbook from johnson to see for himself. "holy shit bro," he grinned, biting his fist.

"dude, we're gonna be big." johnson beamed up at his best friend.

"i gotta call kennadi." jack excitedly took out his phone, dialing 'babygirl'. he quickly put it to his ear, hearing the rings. one, two, three, four, five, six... jack frowned, ending the call. "she didn't answer, she must be in class."

"get used to it." johnson muttered under his breath but jack heard him, earning a frown. it made gilinsky upset to see his best friend upset because a girl won't take his calls.

"aye man, alyssa will call. she's just busy." jack lied. he remembered kennadi telling him that alyssa had gotten a boyfriend.

johnson shrugged, "i honestly don't even care anymore. because when we blow up, we'll have hoes left and right." a slight smirk spread across his face.

jack chuckled, his shoulders shaking. "you can keep your hoes, i got my own..." jack eye's widened. "kennadi's not a hoe."

"who's not a hoe?"

both jacks turned their heads to the voice that just spoke, their faces lighting up.  "sam!" they both exclaim, johnson jumping up. they all give each other bro hugs.

"where you been man?" johnson asked.

sammy shrugged, "i've been around. you guys working on music?"

jack nodded, "yeah. groove has over thirty thousand listens." he boasted proudly.

sammy's eyebrows raised. "oh shit, for real?"

"yup, me and j just checked."

"skate and i been in the studio, cooking up a lil' something too." he smirked. "i think he's coming over later too."

"oh," gilisnky pulled out his phone. "let me tell kennadi so she doesn't come over. hopefully she'll see it after class.." jack said absentmindedly as he typed his text to kennadi."

"kennadi? she's not in class." sam says making jack look at him in confusion.

"what?"

"i saw her at in n out with what's his face.... adrian! alexa's brother." sammy exclaimed. jack had never met adrian before, but kennadi talked about him and alexa a lot.

jack furrowed his eyebrows even more. "i just called her. what's she doing with him?"

"probably sucking his face right now as we speak." sammy said nonchalantly, nodding.

jack rolled his eyes, pushing sammy's shoulder. "shut the fuck, no she's not."

"i mean could you blame her?" sam shrugged. "she's been with you since birth, she's probably tired of your face."

gilinsky scoffed, "that's not true."

"hey you never know man." johnson asked with a shrug. "alyssa got bored of me too and won't take my calls either; who says kennadi won't?"

jack clenched jaw, staring at his two best friends. kennadi couldn't be getting bored of him right? he pushed the thought away. "both of you shut the fuck up and tell nate's ass to hurry up."