thirteen

johnson barged through his and jack's apartment, gilinsky on his tail. johnson threw his hat on the couch, angrily, gilinsky picking it up for him. jack wanted to say something, he just didn't know what.

"don't take what alyssa said hardly?" jack furrowed his eyes, wondering if he said that correctly. he watched the blonde sit on the couch, rubbing his temples.

"how can i not?" johnson snapped. "she told she didn't believe in me, g! that's the worse thing anyone could ever say to me. i fucking loved her." he yelled toward gilinsky even though he didn't mean to.

"i know, j." gilinsky frowned. "what she said is not true though. you and i are gonna blow up and we are going to show her, prove to her that she was wrong." he gave his best friend a pat on the back. "everyone that ever doubted us, will shoving it up their ass soon."

johnson chuckled, "thanks gilinsk. i think i'm gonna to the studio and write this out." he stood up from the couch, making his way to the studio.

"so how did you like alexa?" gilinsky asked with a smirk.

johnson turned around with a smile smile on his face. "she's cool. i like her." he said before disappearing around the corner.

-
alyssa tried apologizing but no one in the crew was having it. they told her she was foul and never deserved johnson.

johnson turned his heartbreak into a good song, but it still needed a lot of work. they were missing something but didn't know what.

kennadi was becoming busier and busier with her modeling. she stopped going to class and slid in more photoshoots. this was taking up a lot of her time... which meant bad news for her and jack. she was always busy- busier than before. this time it wasn't with classes, it was with modeling.

with that being said, jack began spending a lot of his time with madison. if j didn't want to hang or if kennadi couldn't, he would call up madison. usually she tagged along with jack, sammy, nate and his girlfriend.

-

"hey j," kennadi smiled at the blonde who was on the couch when she walked into their apartment. "where's jack, i'm ready to go see the zoo lights." she beamed.

johnson furrowed his eyebrows. "gilinsky's not here." he said.

kennadi's face fell, "what do you mean he's not here? where did he go?"

"he told me earlier he was gonna go hang with madison."

"madison?" kennadi raised her eyebrows. "beer?" johnson nodded. "that fucking..." she trailed off, whipping out her phone. she requested to facetime jack but was soon declined; a text following afterwards: busy. call you later

kennadi scoffed, "are you fucking kidding me?" she shook her head, "unfucking believable. it's one thing to forget our date, but it's another when he's on a date with another girl!" she ranted towards johnson who was slightly frozen in fear.

"asshole." she muttered, calling him again only to be declined again.

"maybe they're somewhere where phones aren't allowed...?" johnson suggested, shrugging. kennadi sent him daggers that caused him to shut up and look away.

kennadi huffed, running her fingers through her hair. she took a deep breath, calming herself down. "when jack returns, tell him i'm waiting for his ass." she spat before leaving the apartment, not before slamming the door as she left.