eight

over the next few months, jack and jack begin to become noticed a lot more. their music had lots more listeners and streams and they gained a lot more followers on their social medias. people would comment under their stuff about how much they liked their music. the boys were ecstatic about it for weeks. 

now, the jack's and kennadi were chilling the homemade studio in the jack's apartment. johnson sat at the controls in one of the spinney chairs whilst he diddled on his laptop. kennadi sat herself on jack's lap as they sat in the other chair, invested in their phones instead each other.

"hey, have you heard of madison beer?" johnson asked gilinsky, spinning away from his laptop to look at his partner. 

jack stopped rubbing kennadi's thigh and shook his head, looking up. "no."

"oh, well she emailed us saying that she enjoys our music and she wants to do a song together..." johnson read his laptop screen. "she's an upcoming artist and she sent a few tracks of her singing." 

"play em." jack shrugged. 

johnson obeyed and clicked on one of the audio's madison sent in the email. jack rested his chin on his fist as he listened to the unknown girl sing. 

"who is this?" kennadi asked, finally getting off her phone. 

johnson shrugged, "some girl named madison beer that apparently wants to do a song with us."

"hm," kennadi nodded. "she has a nice voice. look her up." she said. 

johnson paused the track and went to google and typed in the girls' name. he clicked on images and flashed the screen towards them. 

"woah, she's hot." jack muttered. 

kennadi narrowed her eyes, looking down at her boyfriend. "excuse me?"

"i mean, she looks hot in that outfit..." he cringed. "i mean because it's like summer time and she has a jacket on...."

kennadi rolled her eyes and scoffed. "whatever." she stood up from jack's lap. "i have to get going anyway. i have a photoshoot in a hour." 

after modeling for delany and her brother derek, kennadi became really interested and modeled for small companies and websites. delany helped her set everything up and it something she does besides school. 

"you coming back afterwards?" jack asked, knowing he'd had to make up his mishap somehow. 

kennadi shook her head, "no, i'm going hang out with alexa afterwards. we're catching a movie?"

gilinsky pressed his lips together and nodded. "can i have a kiss?"

kennadi scoffed, "go kiss madison." she flipped jack off before leaving the apartment. 

johnson chuckled as jack exhaled. 

"saw that one coming."  he shook his head. 

"well what did you expect? you shouldn't have called her hot. in front of your girlfriend i might add." johnson laughed. 

"i didn't mean to." gilinsky shrugged. "she is hot."

johnson shook his head, pulling the laptop back towards himself. "well i checked. she's sixteen. her parents would probably call the cops if you looked at her wrong."

jack laughed, rolling her eyes. "i don't want to fuck the girl, chill."

"so you have a crush on her?" johnson lifted his eyebrow, mostly teasing. 

"i do not!" jack rolled his eyes. 

"gilinsky has a crush on a child." johnson sang causing jack to get annoyed. "gilinsky has a crush on a childdddd."

"dude, you have a crush on a kid?" sammy walked in out of nowhere with a disgusted look as he stared at gilinsky. "you are one sick fuck, g." he grimaced, walking back out.

gilinsky shot johnson daggers as johnson died of laughter in his chair.