three

kennadi thought about what alexa said all day. girls. girls. girls. it was still on her mind when she got home.

"hey mom." kennadi greeted her mother when she walked through the front door.

"hey darling," mrs. williams flashed her daughter a smile. she looked up from the flowers she was taking care of, "how were you classes today?"

kennadi let out an exaggerated sigh, flopping onto the couch. "very stressful."

mrs. williams let out a chuckle. "it only gets worse from here."

"gee, thanks ma." kennadi rolled her eyes with a smile, but her smile quickly faded when she remembered her convo  she had with alexa earlier. "mom?"

"hmm?" she hummed.

"do you think jack and jack will blow up?" she asked her mom.

her mom paused before shrugging. "they're both talented boys. it's risky what they're perusing, but you'll never know."

kennadi frowned at her answer as she played with her finger nails, "do you think jack will forget about me?"

mrs. williams froze in her spot before turning her body fully around to face her daughter. "kennadi, i don't think that boy could forget you even if he got his memory wiped." she said, placing her hands on her hips. kennadi broke out into a smile at her mom's words. "jack is crazy about you."

"i know, i know... i just had a talk with alexa today..." kennadi trailed off. 

her mom shook her head, going back to her flowers, "well whatever she said shouldn't have you worrying, jack loves you and you love him. right?"

"right." kennadi nodded proudly. 

"good." she smiled. "now that only thing you should be worrying about is that brother of hers." she shook her head as kennadi furrowed her eyebrows. "that's trouble if i've ever seen it. he's a charmer. just like your father."

kenandi chuckled with a shake of the head. "ma?" her mom hummed again in response. "how come you never dated anyone after dad died?"

mrs. williams shrugged again, "i never thought i could love anyone the way i loved your father, plus i had you to take care and you were a handful enough."

"was not." kennadi rolled her eyes playfully. 

her mother snorted, "yeah right. please i couldn't handle a man and nine year old you and the same time. shit, i can't handle you now."

as kennadi opened her mouth to respond, her phone chimed meaning someone had texted her. "speak of the devil." she said when she saw that jack had just texted her. 

my loveeeee

hiiiiiiiii

hi jack

are youuuu busy?

nooooooo. 

whats up?

come over? i miss you :(((

i miss you too baby

can i bring homework?

NO TF 

PAY ATTENTION TO ME

lmao i'll be over soon

kennadi chuckled, shutting off her phone. "well, looks like i'm off to jack's." she laughed, grabbing her backpack. "see you later, mom."

-

of course kenandi had a key to the jack's. she was hardly there and it was just because gilinsky wanted her to have it. johnson didn't mind, kennadi was a sister to him. 

"jacksssss!" kennadi yelled when she entered the house. it was small but big enough for just the two of them. 

"hey ken." johnson was the first to greet her. "g's in his room. i would go get him but i'm scared he's naked."

kennadi laughed, "i think i got it from here. see ya." she waved the blonde and made her way down the hall to jack's room. she knocked twice on the door before entering. "hi baby."

jack pushed his laptop off his lap, quickly jumping up to kennadi. "ugh, i missed you so much." he groaned, pulling her in for a hug. 

"jack, i was here this morning." she laughed. she would've raised her arms up to hug him back but his arms were wrapped tightly around hers. 

"so? it's like almost four now." he frowned, "that's a long ass time." 

kennadi shook her head and wiggled herself out of jack's hold. "or maybe you're just a baby."

jack studied her carefully, furrowing his eyebrows. "why the hell do you have your backpack?"

kennadi raised her eyebrow, "i told you i have homework."

gilinsky groaned dramatically, throwing his head back. "kennadi i told you no homework."

"i can't just put it off jack. i really need to keep my grades up because lately they've been slipping and..." she stopped talking when she felt jack's warm lips come in contact with the skin on her neck. "w-w-what are you doing?"

jack's hands held onto kennadi's hips as he continued to place kisses. "i told you i missed you." he began sucking on her soft spot making kennadi gasp in pleasure. "i told you no homework." he said lowly as he slowly removed the backpack straps off her body. "now, go bed a good girl and lay on the bed for daddy." 

----------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the shitty update and sorry it's been forever since I've updated. school just makes me want to kms, drop out, or sleep :)

but i promise there will be more quicker updates 

~king kacey