KARMA HAS A SISTER!!?

"Karma, let's play come on." A girl with red hair said. Her sibling has the same color of her hair her eyes everything else.

"No Y/n, can't you see im setting a prank up?" The said girl pouted and cross her arms. Then an idea went through her head. She pushed karma in the front where a paint is hanging, then karma got paint all over him.

In an angry tone he said. "Yyy/nnn." Then he turned his head to her with a smirk. His twin knew what is going to happen, yet she just laughed it off.

They started chasing each other when Y/n suddenly went in front of a truck. Karma eyes widen.

"Y/n!! Watch out!!" He shouted he was in a panic his heart stopped, everything was slow when. Y/n got hit. He looked in terror.

"NOOO!!"

*RING RING*
Karma shot up his body. Sweat was running everywhere.

"It was *pant* all just *pant then sighs*a dream." He layed back down his bed and started to fall asleep yet again. When suddenly he heard an explosion went of in the kitchen. He run down quickly and saw his twin trying to cook.

"Why do I always find you trying to cook and everything explodes." His twin laughed and started to take off the apron.

"That is just how it is ahahaha." He sighed and quickly arrange himself.
"Y/n, sit I'll cook." His sister nods and sat down. When they finished eating breakfast they went to school. Y/n is in class a while karma. He's in class e.

Your phone rang and there it shows a text from Tadaomi.

From Tadaomi Karasuma
To:Y/n

Y/n your are to be in class e from now on.

From: Y/n

Do I seriously need to kill that octopus.
Fine if you so insist.

He replied a moment after that.

From:Tadaomi Karasuma.

Thanks, but also remember this Y/not your are our best assassin ever.

You sighed internally and proceeded on walking to the principals office. When you arrived you knock on the door patiently waiting. After a few minutes you heard a come in. You opened the door and shouted.

"Gakuho-san!" He smiles at you then told you to sit down but instead you sat at his desk.

"You probably have heard it, right Gakuho-san." He sighs and then smirks.

"Yes, you are to be transferred to class e."
You smiled and then heard a knock on the door. When it was opened Gakushuu came in. You smiled at him.

"Gakushuu!" You smiled at him he smiled at you. "So I'll be going now principal." You said Gakushuu already knew that you were going to class e you waved them goodbye and went up the mountains.

Y/n's P.O.V
I was walking up the mountains and I finally arrived at my destination. I ran through a window and landed on the floor, a smirk was on my face. I slowly looked up then said. "Yo."

Karma's P.O.V
I was in the classroom trying to take a nap when I heard running outside. I took the book off of my face and looked at the window to see a familiar red head jump in it. She looked up with a smirk and I quickly recognized her. She said " Yo." Everyone was shocked and couldn't move when Isogai suddenly shot up and asked.

"Who are you? What do you want here?" But instead of answering she just ignored it and looked around the classroom when she spotted me she run and gave me a hug.

"EHHHHHH!" Everyone was shocked except for nagisa. He smiled and went up to Y/n and me.

" long time no see Y/n-chan." She turned around and gave him a smile. She finally stood up straight and introduced herself.

"Yo, I'm Y/n Akabane, nice to me~et you guys." She said everyone had a shock look.

"Wait up, did you just say Akabane. Are you perhaps-""Karma's sister yeah I totally am."
She interrupted Maehara.

"EHHHHHH! KARMA HAS A SISTER!"

TBC

A/n woo-hoo and that's the end of the first chapter my friends hope it suits to your liking.