Y/n's other side. Kira.

Karma's POV
As I awoke, I heard the tv downstairs open.
It's probably Y/n. I look at the clock to see we were late.I quickly got dressed.Im gonna eat in school. I went downstairs to see Y/n watching, I sighed.

"N/n, lets go were gonna be late."

She ignored what I said, and sit still. I sighed and turned off the tv. I looked at her, and was shocked at what I saw. Her eyes were blue. She was smirking.

"Well, has'nt it been a long time, brother."

I gritted my teeth and frowned.

"What are you doing taking control of Y/n's body Kira! You're supposed to come out when she has missions only!"

She stood up and walk near me her eyes were filled with bloodlust. No, her eyes were always filled with bloodlust.

"Well dear brother, I wanted to see the new class Y/n has been talking about, *smirks* well shall we go then."

I frowned my face but I cant go against her. I told her to go outside. We were walking our way to school. When we arrived I opened the door for her and everyone was already there even koro sensei.

"Karma-kun, Y/n. You guys are late."

She smirks and walked to the the octopus. She started playing with his tentacles and squishing it.

"Your quite squishy." She continued doing that, until koro-sensei pulls her off his tentacle. She frowned and click her tounge. Koro sensei was shocked she was doing this.

"You have gotten strange today Y/n. Karma-kun can you explain what's happening."
Koro sensei said. I didnt know what to say should I say she's an assassin and she has another personality that kills. I dont think that's a good idea I looked at nagisa for help and he quickly caught on, on what is happening.

"Uh koro sensei, I think Y/n's just a bit more sleepy. Cause she is like this when she's sleepy." Nagisa said quickly raising his hand. Koro sensei looked at nagisa then smiles. He nods and let us off the hook.

"Huh! What do you mean Nagichii. I am no-."
I quickly covered her mouth to shut her up. Everyone sweatdropped at what I did. I just walk her to her sit then sit her there. I sat beside her.

I whispered. "Shut up Kira. Nobody knows who you are here alright." She blankly stares at me then nods mockingly.

"Oh yeah, now that I notice it, Y/n, why do you have blue eyes?" Kayano asked everyone looked at her expecting an answer even koro sensei. She opened her mouth, about to talk but I cut her off.

"Thats contact lenses she likes wearing it when she likes to." Everyone raised their eyebrows, then slowly nods.

Timeskip
It was break and I coulnt find Kira anywhere. After that we heard an explosion going about outside. Shit what has she done this time. We all looked outside the window and saw koro sensei panting. We saw another figure standing infront of koro sensei but couldnt see clearly because of the smoke.

When it cleared we all saw Y/n there. No more like Kira. I clicked my tounge and ran outside, everyone at my tail.

When we arrived outside I saw Kira fighting koro sensei. Her speed was incredible nobody can catch up with her.

"Koro sensei. That is not Y/n at all!"
I shouted koro sensei looked at me and back to my sister. While fighting he said.

"What do you mean karma-kun!"
I moved closer to thr battle planning to stop her.

"She has another personality! And that personality, likes killing! She took over Y/n's body at night!"

Everyone widened their eyes at what I said.

"Cant there be anyway to stop her!"
Kurahashi said a bit worried about her. Everyone nods trying to ask me to stop her.

I walked near her she stops. Now Im infront of her, she was giving me a blank look. She spat out venumously.

"What do you want, Karma." She  glared at me as if she'll kill me. I caught her wrist and grips on it tightly.

"Stop it! Atleast do not cause havoc until the day is over."

She clicked her tounge and pulled her wrist away from me.

"Fine, but I wont promise." I sighed finally.
Everyone also sighed in relief.
"Now karma-kun please explain.
I sighed again and led everyone inside the classroom.

Kira's Pov

Oh great we need to explain again.

Oh hey Y/n didnt know you were there.

I was here the whole time asshat.

K. As I was not listening to karma's explaining I got bored. And I walked outside.

Karma's Pov

"Well you see Kira has been appearing since the full moon. I dont know why either. But she appears once every week. Her eyes turns blue and thats how nagisa and I know its her."

Everyone's mouth were hanging open. They nod means for me to continue.

"And as I said earlier she likes killing and she is an assassin."

"Ehhhhh!"
Everyone shouted karasuma sensei entered and nodded.

"And she is also the best assassin the world could have. Even greater than the god of death."

Kira's POV

I returned to class since it was almost going home time. When I arrived there everyone was staring at me. Bewilderly.

"Stop staring at me like that, or else I'll stab all your eyeballs out."

Everyone stiffened and looked away. I sighed and walk to my sit. Karma was giving me the strangest look ever. School is finally over. We were walking home from school. It was a silent walk.

"Oi shitty brother, did you tell them about that accident."

"No I didnt, dont worry."

We arrived at the house. I quickly went to my, no, our bedroom. Night came and I was having a conversation with Y/n.

It's time to switch.

Yeah. I had fun at that class.

Though you barely did anything fun.

I know. Switching time.

Y/n and I switched and I was again at that black space that I hate.

Next day.
Y/n's POV

I yawned and got up. Wow my body is sore again. Why does Kira always overdo it when using my body.

I walked down stairs and saw karma cooking.

"Ohayo, Karma."

He turned around and gave me a strange look.

"You're Y/n, right?"

I nodded. He sighed. I got changed and after breakfast we walk to school. When we arrived everyone was staring at me.

"Why you staring at me like that." Everyone sighed.

Koro sensei asks
"You are Y/n right."

I decided to prank them.

"No Im not you shitheads, Now stop staring at me like that, or else I'll stab all your eyes out." Everyone stiffened and had that scared look. I started giggling and soon I was on the floor laughing. Everyone gave a strange look.

I wiped the tears away then said.

"Dont worry Im Y/n."

Everyone sighed. Finally.