Transfer Student

Nagisa's POV
I walked up the mountain, as I silently yawned. Somebody tapped my shoulder and looked at who it was. Soon realizing it was Sugino, I greeted him.

"Ohayo, Sugino-kun." He smiled at me.
While looking through his bag he asked.

"Hey, have you heard about the transfer student?" He closed his bag and looked up at me.

I thought about the text that Karasuma-sensei sent me last night.

"Yeh, but Karasuma-sensei did'nt send any pictures." He nodded and saw that we were near the classroom. Okajima suddenly came up from our backs and showed us a picture of a girl. We looked at him confused.

"Hey Okajima, who's that?" Sugino asked. Okajima gave a wide smile.

"It's the transfer student! I actually asked Karasuma-sensei to send me a pic and here it is." We just stayed silent and continue walking up.

We arrived inside, and as I open the door, we saw a machine there. Kinda like a vending machine without foods inside it. Sugino and I gave an 'are you serious' face.

We walked at our desks while looking at it. It surprised us that it suddenly turned on showing the girl in the picture.

'Are you serious! She was a machine?!'
I sweatdropped. She turned off once she introduced herself to us, as Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery. ATFA for short.

Timeskip
Y/n's POV

I'm quite annoyed today. Well want to know the reason? Well, it's because that stupid machine is here. We don't really get along when we train. I'm superior to her and she won't accept it. Just hope she won't reveal my true identity to the class.

Oh who cares. I walked inside the classroom and there I saw ATFA or Auto as I call her.

As I walk in. The screen opened and there she saw me. We glared daggers at each other, not even noticing the others behind us.

"Do you know her Y/n?" Kayano asked me while tapping my shoulder.

"No, I don't, we just did that cause it was hate at first sight." They sweatdrop. I noticed that Koro-sensei together with Tadaomi came in.

Soon as they did, everyone arrived. Tadaomi walked at the back. Oh yeah I remembered that today is supposed to be a full moon but I know they're thinking that it's forever cresent. But the moon even though it's destroyed an estimated time and luck is needed. I've actually told them a lie. Kira comes out, once a month. They're really stupid for forgetting and not noticing. She has'nt come out this month so she's bound to do so. Hope it's just not tomorrow.

Well going to where I was. So as Tadaomi walked at the back he hesitantly introduced Auto.

"This is Autonomously Thinking Fixed Artillery. She was bound to be your classmate with another but, the other one I'm afraid cannot go with her yet. So everyone please treat her nicely."
Tadaomi said while having a very strange look.  The only person that Auto gets along with is Kira.

The class begun and Auto took out her guns. Of course she will.

"Proceeding. Fire." There the guns started firing all together. Everyone was covering their heads up while I was just sitting there avoiding each and every BBs. Every class were like that.

Timeskip

"Everyone's dissmissed." Koro sensei said. Done with the school day. Now I wait until night.

It's night and I quickly dressed up.( The picture above or at the side is what you or she looks like, just without the guns.)

I sneaked out of the house and while I was jumping from roof to roof, a stab of pain came in to my chest and head. I screamed while both my hands are clutching into my chest and head. I've endured the pain but today, it's as if it's a hundred times stronger.

"It's my time Y/n. You do know that without me, you can't live." I blacked out and woke up in a dark space. Here I am again. What am I to do with Kira. It's always painful when she come to. A screen popped out infront of me showing what Kira's seeing.

Her speed I know is faster than me. I'm faster than the octopus but I've kept it hidden for a long time. I'm over Mach 70 or maybe even faster than that. Nobody can defeat me in speed or anything.*(I don't really know if mach 70 exist, but just get along with it)*

Kira got to the target's house in no matter than a second. Apperently the target has been rich and abuses the poor, takes their wife, rape them, then kill their husband together with them. Well he's a bastard I know for sure. Kira really likes a bloody mess so I'm sure this one will be messier than any other.

I watch her as she zoomed past the guards, without them even noticing their necks have been slit. As Kira arrived at the office she barged in.

I saw an old man there about to kill a woman and a child. I was furious, I wanted to get out of this black space and kill him, but I can't Kira's too strong. She moved fast. She was instantly at her target's face. The target was surprised. He pulled out a gun and shoot it. Kira just suck in the gun and coughed it out.*(Black butler! Yeah!)* She smirked. The man did'nt realize he already had a slice going down from his shoulders to his waist.

Kira just made a bloody mess and we got home. Without cleaning it up. Shit.

Timeskip

Kira's POV

I walked out of the bedroom and got down the kitchen seeing Karma there.

"Morning Kira." I glared at him while walking to the table and eating my meal.

I raised my eyebrows to him.
"Don't you think I'm just waering contact lenses?" He simply shrugged his shoulders and told me to hurry up. I forgot to say that, I erased the class e's memories of when the shithead told them of the part I was an assassin. Of course I excluded Nagichii he still remembers. They also know I'm Kira.

Timeskip
At the school

I yawned and walk in. I look or more like stared at the machine before me.
(Italics is Y/n Bold is Kira.)

Oh shit

Shut up Y/n. What the hell is she doing here.

I simply walk in trying to avoid her from sensing me. I know she can't sense me but still she has this auto thing to turn on when a person goes in a room. Speaking of the devil, her screen turned on and I quickly turned around. The only way to identify me, is my eyes.

"Ohayo, Y/n-san. Uhm may I say something."
I nod without saying a word.

"At that time, you misunderstood. I was'nt angry at you. I just bursted out, I was just furious that you were hiding something so big from me. So can we atleast be friends again." She sadly said.

I nodded for Y/n I know what she was gonnsa say anyway. I turned around and smirked.

"I guess you and Y/n are friends again, huh?" Her mouth hung open and a wide smile broke from her face.

Woah, I did'nt know she could smile. Her face was so monotonich back then.

Timeskip
As the class begun they thought she was gonna fire up again and a surprice came to them she built a rose. Everyone gasped and went to Auto wait I should start calling her Ritsu too.

Koro sensei went to my side fake crying.

"Y/n- san huhuhu. Their attention is all focused on Ritsu-chan, Minna look I can make a face too." He mimic a face by changing his colors and everyone just laughed.

"You guys are really stupid and you too octopus." They gave me weird looks.

"What do you mean?" Terasaka said confidentaly raising his head. I pointed to my eyes and they look closely.

"Gehh!!"Okajima shouted. They trembled and laughed and then they gave me strange looks.

"..........Kira?" I just simply nodded and let them shout their surprise out.