School Trip Part 2

Everyone's just happily chatting away or doing something on the train, they completely forgot about something more important. I noticed Nagisa looking worried.

'Oh he must have noticed, huhuhu' I thought having fun at the situation. A whole minute passed by and finally he asked.

"Ne, does anybody know where korosensei is?" Everyone went quiet. I thought they did'nt here Nagisa, but I was wrong, their looks shows that they forgot him. Everyone paniced. But when Nagisa scremed something, they all whipped their attentions to him.

Now knowing the presence of Korosensei on the window.

"Uhm, Korosensei won't anybody notice you if you're there on the window."

Nagisa says. Sweatdropping everyone went to their sits.

"It is fine Nagisa-kun, as you know, I am able to fit with things. So the only things that others are seeing is the cloth hanging on a moving train, and a bag."

'Is'nt that worse than them seeing you'
Everyone sweatdropped. But shrugged it off, thinking of how they can get korosensei inside. After a few minutes of thinking, we managed to get him in. Everyone returned to what they were doing.

Timeskip
(I skipped the part where kanzaki bumped into the delinquents. But it'll happen.)

"Ahhh, we finally arrived. So refreshing." I said stretching, until I heard a satisfying crack. I looked at everyone heavily discussing stuff. As if I would care of what they're talking about so I just went to our room. Sleeping excitedly, awaiting for the events that may happen tomorrow.

Timeskip
Morning

Karma's POV

I silently sneaked at the girls room, knowing that the only person remaining there is Y/n hehehe.

As I entered, the room I was met by a pillow getting thrown at me. I gave a blank look at Y/n.

"I thought you were sleeping?" She glared at me for a moment and huffed.

"Well you thought wrong, baka." I signalled her to go outside, cause we're already leaving for the trip.

Another time skip too tired to even write.

Y/n's POV

As we were walking around town, the others were talking about shit that I don't even care about, so I did'nt even dare to listen.

I know that team 1 is the first to keep the octopus busy. But it's boring me to death, there's no action to take here.

I was to busy with my thoughts, I did'nt even realize that they're gone from my sight. Oh well who cares, I'll just need to find them.

I carefully looked around, analysing each and everyones movement. I carefully traced everyones movement and there I found the shithead's markings. They were in a secluded area, where delinquents were surely to appear.

I ran over to their location and aha I was right, they were surrounded by delinquents. I just calmly walked in the middle and let them capture me. As to why is because Karma is still conscious. I can't let him see what I'm gonna do with these bastards.

I do know he knows I'm an assassin but he has'nt yet seen me kill. Not even once. Kayano, Kanzaki and I were taken to a secluded place. Seriously what's with all the secluded places here on earth.

As the gang of bullshits were busy talking to their stupid selves, I untied the girls.

"Go. It's okay, I'll take care of them." I said in a little whisper tone. They gave me worried looks but none the less obeyed me. I turned around and in a second tied them all up.