the test part 2

"Eh."

We were all dumbfounded  by what he said.
Everyone was confused. I broke the silence and asked. "What do you mean koro sensei?"
He looked at me and all of the class too, he walks at the middle of the courtyard.

"Nagisa-san, what I do mean is that everyone is just the stepping stone of the higher student and, I can't have that now can I. Irina-san does plan a only succeed when you go on killing missions." Everyone looked at bitch sensei and she sweatdrops.

She replied." N-no, you have to at least plan ahead first for example when I try to escape  there are possible roote that has guards, so you have to know the building and plan possible roote by how you can escape."

Koro-sensei looked at karasuma sensei.
"How about you Karasuma sensei?"

Karasuma frowned then sighs.

"Well it isnt always guaranted that the first move will do the job. You need more moves if you wanna win." Koro sensei smirks and started twirling around the courtyard.

Everyone gasps and tried to cover themselves from the strong wind. After a few moments korosensei stops and when we all looked the courtyard was cut and clean.

"Okay now, lets go inside, would'nt want to waste time now would ya, nurufufufufu."

Everyone sweatdrops and decided to go inside.

Time skip.

Your Pov

Well its finally test day what do i do.

Time skip

When tests were over
(Sorry I was too lazy to write anything.

After a few days, the result to the test were announced and soon koro sensei was sulking on a corner because we didnt make it to the top 50.

"It is all my fault I should be at blame."

Koro sensei said. Karma and I smirked then threw a knife to Koro sensei, landing on the either sides of his head.

"Nyuyah, who threw those knives, you know Im in heavy sulking right now."

We walked infront and put our test papers on the desk. Everyone comes and gasps out our scores.

"Koro sensei I didnt know you were a coward. You couldve just said so and we couldve hold back."

Koro sensei twitches and soon the class caught on to what we were doing and soon says to him to provoke him.

"Noo, U am not a coward miiiiiii!"

Everyone laughs at what he said, so childish. And as usual the day became a killing matter *sigh*.