Transfer student. Again.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Akuma's POV

It's gonna rain. I predicted right, so before I could even be touched by a single drop, I'm at school already. I'm the first here actually the third. Ritsu and the octopus is here.

Today I wore contact lenses, of Y/n's eyes. We can't change no matter what we do. I or we actually tried killing ourself once and after we woke up we still have'nt change back.

So basically It's a disgiuse. After an hour of wait, everyone's finally here.

"Y/n! Is that really you? Oh my god, I thought you were gonna get stuck inside that body forever." Kayano exclaimed. I widen my eyes. So they were expecting Y/n to come back. They never liked me from the very beginning.

I smiled widely just as Y/n would do. Exclaiming a big laugh.
"Of course it's me. Bleye." They all laughed at what I said at the end. I gave a sorrowful smile without them seeing. They don't like me at all. My head brought up a question.

"So. How did.....Akuma treat you?" I said not quite excited to know their answers. They gave a not so much thought face.

"Oh you know, plain old Akuma. Rude. But she's okay I guess." I was hurt at what Kurahashi said. But never showed it. I smiled just waving them off telling them to go back to their sits.

Soon Koro-sensei came in, wih a big head.

"Minna-san, you may hate me but please don't hate assassination."
He said with a terrible voice. Everyone sweadropped.

"Where did that even came from, Koro sensei." Maehara said with a confused face.

Tadaomi came in."We have a new student." We were confused.
Soon we heard a thud coming from the door, and saw a man in a white robe.

Wait white robe?

"I see you may be confused, I am not the transfer student I am merely his guardian." Everyone was silent and looked at the front trying to ask the octopus a question. But they did'nt even see him there.

They turned their heads to the ceiling corner seeing the octopus there in his new form.

'Coward'. Mostly everyone thought.
The white man in the robe laughed.

"Call me shiro, for now." Everyone looked at him, strangely.

"Ok. I'm gonna introduce the new student. Itona you can come in now." Everyone looked at the door anticipating the new student. But they heard an explosion from the back of the class. They all looked their seeing a white haired boy.

He looked so stoic.
"I've proved that I'm stronger than the wall." Everyone sweatdropped, expressing the same thought.

Everyone's sweatdropping alot these days.

Yeh.

Is'nt that Itona.

Oh yeah now that you look closely, it is him.

I stood up very fast and open my arms wide."Itona!" He looked at me strangely. He walked slowly to me and as he arrived hug me. I could see at the corner of my eyes that everyones mouth is agape with wide eyes.

"Big sis." He said quietly while blushing of course.

Oh he's so cute!

Yeh.

Everyones mouth drop to the floor. I covered Itona's ears.

"EEEEEEHHHH!!!" I just looked at them blankly. Itona let go.
"Shut up. I'm here for only one reason and that is to beat the strongest." He walked to Karma.

"You're strong but your weaker than me and big sis. The only one I'm looking a fight for is.......you Koro-sensei. You may not know but....we're brothers. Let's fight here after class." He walked back to the seat next to me. He looked at me and squinted a few moments and he nodded. I looked at him strangely.

He sat next to my left, the opposite of Karma. He moved his chair and desk next to mine.

"So how's Y/n. Is it your daily change." He whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, she....can't get out. I don't know why. But how'd you know." I said right on edge.

"Looking closely, you're wearing contact lenses. Your eyes are a little bit showy." I widen my eyes and quickly fixed it. He merely nodded meaning it's now okay.

Timeskip

Lunch time. Itona and Koro-sensei's food were alike. So was the magazine they were reading. I just looked at them in a poker face. Everyone muttering about them.

I leaned down near Itona's ears.
"Seriously Itona, why do you like magazines that much, and that kind too." I scrunched my face worrying of his health. Just imagining him become like the octopus.

I felt a hand patting my back, soon realizing it was Itona.

"It's alright Big sis. I may have the same blood with him, but our personality has a bigger gap. I think."
I just raised my eyebrows.

He thinks it.

Yeh, hey Y/n, can I ask you a question, later.

Sure. Anything for you Akuma.

Timeskip

It's afternoon and all the desks have been put into a ring. For their fight of course.

Itona came into the ring. Octopus already in it. Soon a tentacle was cut off Koro sensei. Everyone was shocked I can see it from their faces. Everything became silent.

Koro sensei's face soon became darker. Becoming black as time pass, he became extremely angry.

"Where did you get those tentacles!!?"
In a serious voice, which I'm sure he'll come to be embarassed about later. Anticipating Koro sensei, yeah he'll be shcoked by the tentacles. Itona agressively fight, making Koro sensei dodge and block every one of those.
Nagisa took out a knife and got Koro sensei to get it.

Nagisa. Ever since I first saw him, I've felt a special connection between us. I'm really confused and feel something whenever I'm near him

I'm sure you'll find that out soon.

I just nodded at her statement not really payimg attention to the fight. Next thing I know, Itona was thrown out with a slimy shedded skin wrapped around him.

I run to him without noticing I used half of my speed causing me to get there in just less than a milisecond.

Thank god they were busy with Koro sensei.

Yeh. I would've been saw right on my tracks.

I pick Itona up asking if he's okay. Nodding with the littlest strenght he had. Shiro came near me, getting Itona out of my shoulders. When he was far away, I turned to look at them while shouting while cupping in my hands.

"You better take care of him Shiro or else you know what may happen!!" He merely raised his hands and wave goodbye.

We were now in the classroom, while Koro sensei was cupping his face with his tentacles. He was ranting about stuff and how embarassed he was for getting serious.

Called it.

Everyone tease and laughed at him. Asking questions while I myself was in my own litlle world.

Hey Akuma, what was that question you wanted to ask me again?

Yeh, well it's.........

TBC