the bitch teacher part 2

Bitch sensei was tapping her fingers on the touch screen so hard. Everyone was sweatdropping. Bitchsensei was irritated that her plan didnt work.

"Ne, hellabitchsensei if you arent even going to teach why dont you just call korosensei in here so he can teach us instead?" Karma said. Bitch sensei had a tick mark on her face.

She turned around to us and grind her teeth together.

"It's Jelavic!!!!" She was pissed off. I got up and walked up to her. Her forehead was crunched. I couldnt think of more ways to insult her, but just seeing her angry makes my sadistic side be alive.

"If you, o so badly not want to be called that, then leave." She gritted her teeth and I sat down. Everyone started throwing stuff at her and yelling out things.

I saw Kayano put up a board saying. Boobs are not allowed here!!!. I sweatdrop at that but instead walked to my seat. She ran out and we finally got peace.

With bitchsensei

She was griting her teeth together. She mumbled. "How can they hate me I mean im hot and all." Karasuma walked beside her and started talking.

"You know, they just want to learn. They dont get in the way of anything as long as you teach them." The words stuck to her mind all day. As she went home and the next day, goes back to school again.

She was nervous of what they were going to say.
As she walks in the class harsh glares were sent to her. She went at the front and nervously said.
"W-well if you want, I, you know can teach you all, but I-I can only teach you things that is made for talking and things, b-but if you dont want I can always go and resign from this job." She nervously said that while fiddling with her hands.

Everyone smiled and laughed. You came up to her and patted her head.

"That's what I like. *smirk* but dont expect me to go easy with the pranks for you hihihihi." Everyone swetdropped. But laugh this couldnt be a more funnier day.

Next day
Your pov

As I was walking in class I heard bitch sensei say. It's not hellabitch!! I know i can teach you the proper way to say 'v'. I walk in the class and follow her insruction.

"Ok, first bite your lips, teeth first." Everyone nodded to her to continue the next instruction.

"Then.............. stay that way." She walked out.

Everyone had a tick mark on their face and biting there lips so hard. They only tought one thing.

She's still a bitch no matter what!!!!"