the test

Hey guys im really sorry for not updating much but here is an update.
__________________________________

Your pov.

I was taking my blissful sleep, when somebody suddenly knocks on my door. I ignore it for a while and it gets louder. I finally gor irritated and explodes.

"Oh just stop, and say your fucking name, business then leave!" I was still lying on my bed, waiting for that somebody to talk. But when I heard a laugh that sounds familiar, I suddenly shut out of bed, and hurriedly put on my clothes for school then opened the door.

"Gakushuu! What are you doing here!" I glomped him with a hug and we almost fell, but nah we did'nt. I looked up at him and saw a smile on his.

"I was simply picking you up for school. It was a favor from your brother." I rose my brows and looked around the silent hallway. "That moronic brother is so irritating. How can he leave me be!? Wait and why the hell do i have drawings on my body!!!???"
I heard giggling from beside me, where Gakushuu was. I turned to him with a questioning look.

"He probably left you because he did'nt wanna face the wrath of his, demonic sister." "Wait did I say that out loud""yep"

I pouted and realized we were going to be late for school.

"Ok stop the chitchatting and lets get going!"

Time skip

Karma's POV
As koro-sensei entered the class with a happy face. He suddenly became multiple koro-sensei.

"Yosh, minna, today we're going to have a studying lesson. We are gonna study the subjects that you hate the most.

Everyone groaned and koro sensei was changing the sign on his head when he goes to every student. Mine was math while terasaka has...................naruto? The classroom busted open then koro sensei stopped with his clone thingy. Every eyes on the room went to the door and there stood an angry Y/n.

"Oh shit! She's irritated!!" I tried to sneak away. Keyword: tried but in the end it failed I looked at nagisa for help but all I see was a trembling blue head. His chair was moving and including his desk.

"What kind of mess did get my self into!??!!"

"Trying to get away arent we?" I froze at the voice who was actually next to me. I looked up slowly and had an indescribable face. I was smiling nor serious.

She took me by my jacket and dragged me outside. Nobody know this, but my biggest fear is actually.............my sister.

Time Skip

We are currently outside at the backyard of the classroom. Y/n has her back on me and why is nagisa not helping me!!

"So, karma, don't you wonder why I have tatoos on my body when I woke up earlier right? Right?" She turned around with the scariest look on her face.(the one on the
picture)

Nagisa Pov

Everyone was in a bush watching the two sibling talk. When Y/n made the scary look, everyone trembled even I did. We did not want to see what happens next, so we just traveled back in class.

After a few moments Y/n came in, while everone swetdrops. It was basically because karma was not with her.

Next day

Still nagisas pov

Koro sensei was two times many as yesterday.

After a few moments of doing that, he was finally tired and got slumped on his seat.

"Koro sensei why are you even trying hard for us to pass the exam."

Koro sensei stiffened at that and he led us outside. Oh yeah now that i think about it, Y/n's not here.

"Ne minna san, I want you guys to strenghten your second blade."

"Eh."

____________________________________
Sorry I just made up all those lines hehe.

Disclaimer

KyraSakuya does  not own ansatsu no kyoushitsu. Peace.