starting with class e.

"KARMA HAS A SISTER!!" Everyone shouted. Everyone had a shocked look on their faces,  Karma was laughing at them while you are just smiling.

Everyone was sweatdropping, now they were worried cause they just realize that there is another karma here. They dont know her personality yet so they thought that she was a little bit nicer, but they dont know what is waiting for them yet.

"Wait so basically karma has a sister and may I ask what you are doing here?" You looked at your side to sèe a yellow octopus smiling.

"Its an octopus, a giant one................. ........." The class was staring at her thinking that her reaction would be screaming. "Look karma look! There is a giant octopus and its walking yay can I play with it!" Everyone was shocked. Again. They never knew that this would be her reaction. Karma went to the side of his overly excited sister.

"No Y/n, we wont play with, we'll kill him." He had a creepy grin running through his face, it was also the same as Y/n. They were laughing like little devils playing with someone. Everyone was getting goosebumps just thinking of what they were gonna do. And a bit later after that Y/n went to koro-sensei. She was smiling. The next moment koro-sensei's 4 tentacles was cut off, nobody knew what happened.

"Ehhh! What happened to my tentacles!?" He shouted when he looked up he saw Y/n with bloodlust right on her eyes. He shivered but suddenly knew why she was here.

"I see, everyone please pay attention we have a knew student karma's sister."
Koro sensei smiled everyone was terrified knowing there is gonna have to be another karma.

"So everyone lets welcome Y/n - san to our class."They started murmuring things like no way she cut off a tentacle when we ven cant or karma was the only one who damaged korosensei so far I guess they are twins. Everyone went to their sits and so did Y/n they studied normally that day.

Timeskip
It was time to go home and everyone went out already. Y/n and Karma were walking  to their house. When they arrive Y/n quickly layed down to their sofa.

"You know you have to change first." Karma says to her. Y/n groaned and still layed there. Karma sighed and went upstairs. Y/n wasnt actually tired she was excited. She was smiling under the pillow. She went up to her bedroom and got changed quickly. After that she layed down her bed, bloodlust was clearly showing in her eyes.
Now what will await me tomorrow I wonder? She thought then finally fell asleep.

TBC

A/n: ooh my I wonder what will be awaiting you.