The bitch teacher

It was just another boring day. Y/n was waiting patiently in the classroom for korosensei while everyone was too.

When he arrive there was a *ehem*woman clinging on to his arm. Karasuma was looking strange.

"This is um from now on will be your teacher." He looked as if it was so hard to look at her right now. But as karasuma was talking, the bit-ahem woman was not paying attention. Everyone sweatdropped and had only one question on their minds. "How can she like him?!?!!" Their minds were screaming for answers.

"Hello, I am Irina Jelavich nice to meet you. Hope we can all work together." She said in a sweet tone.

Timeskip
Y/n's P.O.V.

Everyone was outside training with Karasuma, while korosensei and I were watching them. Suddenly Ms. Irina went to korosensei and started talking.

"Korosensei I really feel like having a Vietnamese coffee today." She said in a sickly sweet tone. Korosensei turned pink and checked out her boobs again.

"Of course, I know a really good cafe in vietnam." Then he flew away. Everyone sweatdropped except for karma who is sitting in the grass. He walked beside me. Isogai finally broke the silence and asked.

"Um, Irina sensei aren't we supposed to go in now." Suddenly Irina san started smoking and scoffed.

"Why would I even teach you. I'm only gonna play teacher when that octopus is around and also don't call me by my first name call me, Jelavich oneesama got it."

Everyone had an angry look on their face I looked to my side to see karma smirking I also smirked. Then we said together.

"All right, bitch neesan." She suddenly got angry and turn around.

Irina: don't call me that!!

Me: eh why.

Irina:urghhhh shut up!!!
Everyone laughed then suddenly got serious. Three men went up to bitch sensei and gave her a gun she turned with a sharp look.

"Anyone who dares to even ruin my plan I will. Kill you." I suddenly got angry and went up to her. I had a murderous look on my face and I https://youtu.be/ZdtqpGUv9Lc with a menacing tone that made very one shiver I could feel their tension.

" I dare you. Kill me then as long as I will kill you in return." Everyone tried to pull me away from the scared shitless bitch but I stayed in the spot. But I got tired by just looking at her face that I gave up.

Timeskip (still your pov)
Korosensei returned and bitch sensei went and drag him to the shed . A few moments so later we heard gun shots it finished after some few minutes.

But then, the next thing we heard was bitch screaming and I heard slither slither.
What the heck are they doing!?!? Everyone had the same thing running through their heads we all run to the shed and saw korosensei came out.

Nagisa asked." What did you do korosensei?" We saw bitch  sensei come out with a different outfit.

"First he massaged me with a moist thingy .......then he changed my clothes so fast and finally did that slithery thing.....y"
What slithery thing did he do! !???!?!? Everyone sweatdropped.

Korosensei's face turned blank and then he said." Grown ups have their own grown up ways to do."  That looks  like a sinful look!!!.

TBC