School Trip Time!

"Hello, Everyone. As you all know tomorrows the school trip and we all will go to kyoto."

Everyone was not paying attention to Koro sensei, as they were already pairing up groups for the trip. The other day Tadaomi informed us about the trip. Including about the assassination time. We are going to be accompanied by Red eye.

A new assassin assigned by Tadaomi. We're going places where Red eye knows already. The student's duty was to distrsct Koro-sensei.

"Karma-kun, Y/n-chan wanna join our group? Were missing three people."

Nagisa asked along with Kayano. Karma and I agreed looking as bored as ever.

"Who're the others."

Karma asked. Everyone was already planning on where to go. And Koro-sensei was sulking on a corner.

Sugino came along with Okuda.

"We have Kayano, Nagisa, Sugino, and Okuda. There have to be one more right since we need 7 right?"

Sugino quickly raise his head up high. Rubbing the area below his nose. Like he was mocking somebody. We gave him confused look He suddenly gestured for someone to come.

"Don't underestimate me I invited someone for this occasion so Tada. The school Madonna Yukiko Kanzaki." They were amazed by him. Getting someone popular in class was hard.

"How did you get her Sugino." Asked an amazed Kayano. He just laughed it off saying nothing. When bitch sensei came in she was shocked. Started saying stuff and got angry at Maehara while pointing a gun at him. It was a good laugh. Koro-sensei went out for bit, and when he came back, there was a stack of thick books on our desks.

Everyone quickly sweatdrops hinking stuff about the books.

"Koro-sensei, what's all this books for." Karma and I said at the same time. Koro-sensei raised his uhm, finger and pointed out.

"Well Y/n-san, this is a guide book it has all the things you need for the trip. Example is how to get a merchandise or how to heal yourself when you are heartbroken."
Everyone started throwing stuff at him saying it was'nt his bussines.

Timeskip to the trip.

Still your POV

When I arrive at the station, people were murmuring shit about me. How I look suspicious and stuff. I dressed like a boy this time. So the class won't probably recognize me.

I saw a familiar red-orange head in the crowd and hurried to where it is. When I arrive there, I knew it. It's the class a. Gakushuu was there just standing. I pulled him to a corner. The surprise in his face was hilarious. He was in a position like he was ready to attack but, sorry Gakushuu, I'm stronger than you.

"Hey, it's me." I said removing my cap, and letting my hair fall down at the back. He looked at me strangely and sighs.

"What the hell Y/n, I thought I was getting kidnapped." I just shrugged it off and laughed. I smiled at him and patted his back.

"Hahaha, sorry Shu. Well I just wanted to say have fun." I kissed his cheeks and put my cap back on waving him a goodbye and going to my classmates. Not knowing what their reaction is, I grinned like a devil. In the corner of my eye I saw Gakushuu with..... is that..... a red face. Im probably imagining stuff.

I went to the class e's place and said hi. I knew it they don't recognize me. Heheh, maybe i'll play a trick for now. They gave me strange looks.

"Uhm may I ask who you are?" Nagisa asked I didnt answer and just walked past them. I'm having fun right now. I was about to enter the train when Nagisa stopped me.

"Excuse me but, only students are allowed there." I turned around and said.

"But I am a student. From class e." He gave me a strange look. Everyone was just standing aside staring at us.

"But I neve-"

"It's me stupid." I cut him off desciding that the pranks over.

"Who?"

"Y/n." I removed my cap and shades. Everyone was surprised. While Nagisa was pouting. Karma was laughing while I, was just smirking.

"Pranked you all. Heheheh." I said giving karma a high five. Everyone complained and such, but was over when Bitch-sensei arrived. She was wearing a fancy clothing that made Tadaomi angry and made her wear normal clothes. Everyone got on the train and there goes us. What they did'nt know was that Koro-sensei was'nt here.

A/n: Im sorry I really am. I know I have'nt updated much but heres something um so
To be continued.