Chapter 1: Two Exorcists

Exorcist... The ones chosen by the gods, they exist to hunt those covered in darkness...

In front of the abandoned church

A female officer, Officer Moore Hesse standing in front of the church doors and just a few feet away from Moore, is her partner Charles trembling in fear.

"Moore!" Charles calls. "A-are we really going in there?" He stammers. Moore turns her head to see her partner.

"The citizens have made a lot of complaints about this church." Moore answers. "About people disappearing and such."

"I know, it's cursed, isn't it?" He is shaking even more and Moore made a face at Charles from what her partner just said.

"Charles... are those words of a cop!?" Moore asks. Then she put on her helmet while stuffing her hair into it. "It's probably just some rumors some idiot started. Let's check it out and see for ourselves. This church is not cursed!"

Charles then stands beside Moore after hearing her statement.

"A-all right..." Charles says and they open the doors of the abandoned church.

Inside the abandoned church

The interior of the church was already a wreck and really abandoned.

"Wow, it's pretty messed up." Moore points out. "I wonder if any travelers really stayed here?"

"GYA—!" Moore jumps a bit back from Charles' scream.

"What is it!?" Moore asks.

"O-on my leg..." Charles replies and Moore looks down to his legs and between them is a fat cat.

"It's only a cat." Moore says and she kneels down. The cat goes toward her and she pets it.

"What?" Charles asks. Suddenly there is a shrieking sound.

"What's that sound?" Moore asks and she turns around to see a colony of bats. "UWA!"

"WAAA!" Charles shrieks.

Moore then sees a hand out from the colony of bats. She tries to avoid it, but was caught. After the colony had went away, the only one left is Charles.

"A-are you okay, Moore?" He asks, but there was no answer. "Moore!?"

He looks around and sees Moore disappeared.

In one of the rooms of the church

Moore is thrown into a chair, still holding the cat.

"Gotcha!" Someone says. "I won't let you go this time." It is a boy's voice.

"Way to go, Allen! Now we can save him." Another says, this time is a girl's voice.

The colony flies away and Moore starts to cough from suffocation.

"Eh? A human?" The boy says as he let go of Moore.

"Why is a human here?" The girl asks.

Moore suddenly handcuffs the boy's wrist.

"Damn you!" Moore says while holding her head.

"It's a cop too!" the two mysterious people thought.

"Who are you!?" Moore asks and looks up.

The two people holding their hands slightly up.

"I'm s-sorry! I was too into it and didn't notice you!" The boy apologizes.