Chapter 6: The First Mission

Outside the Black Order

In the early hours of the morning, in the forest that surrounds the Black Order, a blindfolded Kanda is practicing his swordsmanship.

In the Black Order; In Allen's room

Allen is doing his workout routine. He is balancing on the top rail of the chair. Allen is balancing only his right thumb while doing pushups.

"298... 299... 300...!" Allen mumbles.

The sun is up and its rays of light blind Allen.

"The sun has risen." Allen points out.

In Alice's room

Alice gets up and goes over to her desk. On the desk is her bracelet, Silver. She grabs Silver and starts to wear it on her right wrist. Then, there is a knock on the door.

"Alice!" It is Allen. "You up!?" He asks.

"Yeah!" Alice answers.

Once she puts Silver on, she opens the door.

"Let's go." Alice says and they go to the cafeteria.

In the cafeteria

Jerry, the Head Chef is serving breakfast.

"Here's the B-set!" Jerry says. "What's next?" He asks.

Allen peeks his head out and Jerry looks at him.

"Hm!?" Jerry says. "A new recruit?"

Alice moves beside Allen and Jerry is looking at them both with sparkles.

"Wow, and two pretty kids!" Jerry says.

"Nice too meet you..." Allen and Alice greet.

"What do you want to eat? I can make everything!" Jerry exclaims.

"Allen, you go first." Alice tells Allen.

Allen put his finger on his face and thought of what he wants.

"Okay then, I'll get... lasagna, potatoes, dry curry, ma-po tofu, beef stew, a meat pie, calpaccho, nishigoren, chicken, potato salad, corn, a luppa, tomyank and rice. For dessert, I want mango pudding and 20 mitarashi dangos." Allen tells Jerry.

"You can eat all that!?" Jerry asks stun.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Someone shouts.

Allen and Alice turn around to see the commotion.

"YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN!?"

"STOP IT, BUZZ!" Someone tells 'Buzz'.

"Be quiet!" It sounds like Kanda. "My meal taste bad when you're talking about dead people."

"IS THAT HOW YOU SHOW RESPECT FOR YOUR COMRADES!?" Buzz shouts. "WE, THE FINDERS, SUPPORT YOU WITH OUR LIVES... AND YOU... YOU..."

Buzz pulls back his arm, ready to punch Kanda.

"AND YOU'RE SAYING YOUR MEAL TASTES BAD–!" Buzz goes for the hit, but Kanda dodges it and then grabs Buzz's neck.

"UGH!" Buzz groans.

"'Support us'?" Kanda repeats. "All you can so is 'support' us, you guys are the ones who weren't chosen to carry the Innocence." He tightens his grip.

"GAH..." Buzz starts to drool.

"If you don't want to die, run away, your insignificant life can be replaced right away." Allen then walks over and grips Kanda's wrist.