Chapter 11: The Black Order Annihilation Incident

In the Science Division

"Hehe, it's finally done." Komui says proudly.

"Supervisor, what's that unnecessarily bulky robot?" Reever asks.

"I just told you, it's Komlin." Komui answers.

"Nii-san..." Leenalee calls. "Komlin..."

Komlin's eyes flashes.

Underground water path

Allen and Alice just got back from their last mission. They got out of the gondola and Allen is stretching.

"We got back pretty late~" Allen says as he stretches.

"The storm delayed our train..." Toma says.

"It's already midnight..." Alice notes as she rubs her eyes. "What do we do with the Innocence we retrieved?" She asks.

"If you go to the Science Division, there should be someone still awake." Toma answers.

"Okay, we'll try there." Allen says.

Allen, Alice, and Toma start to make their way upstairs from the water path when something collapses on the stairs in front of Allen. It was Leenalee unconscious.

"Wha–?" Allen asks. "LE–LEENALEE!? WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"Both of you are back..." It was Reever, he is bruised and slightly bloody.

"REEVER!?" Allen hands Leenalee to Alice and goes toward Reever.

"R-run." Reever says. "Komlin is coming..."

"What?" Allen asks. Then the walls ahead of them are destroyed as a large robot, Komlin, bursts out, staring at them. Allen and Alice are wide-eyes at Komlin

It's here!" Reever said.

"OH MY, OH MY!" Allen shouts. "WH–WHAT IS THAT?"

"Damn... he's so fast!" Reever says.

"...Located!" Komlin says as it locks on Allen, Leenalee, and Alice. "Leenalee Lee. Alice Lakefield. Allen Walker. Three Exorcists located."

"Run, Allen! Alice!" Reever tells them. "THIS THIS IS AFTER EXORCISTS!"

IT'S TIME FOR SURGERY–!" Komlin shouts.

Leenalee is on Allen's back, he flees with Reever, Alice, and Toma.

"WA―H, IT'S FOLLOWING US, IT'S FOLLOWING US!" Allen screams. "REEVER, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?"

"That thing is Komlin, an omnipotent robot that Komui made..." Reever answers. "As you can see, it's out of control!"

"WHY!?"

~30 minutes ago~
In the Science Division

"Should I change jobs?" Scientist A says.

"If I can't sleep at all, I'd rather not wake up at all." Tep says.

"I can't finish..." Johnny says. "I think I won't be able to finish for the rest of my life..."

"Don't give up, it'll all be over someday..." Reever tells them.

Leenalee enters and brings some coffee for everyone.

"Anyone want coffee?" Leenalee asks.

Everyone raises their hands. Leenalee hands the coffee out to everyone and Komui comes in with a proud voice.