Chapter 22: Vampire of the Castle 2

Inside of Baron Krory's Castle

Krory then turns around to look at the corpse, his eyes still teary.

"Hi... Hello, Hello...?" Krory calls with a shaky voice.

No response from Franz.

"Hello, hell–o–...?" He calls again and still no response.

"A... A... A... Are you still alive...?" He asks again as he reach towards the body, starting to shake it. "Hello, hello? A... A... A... Are you still al–iv–e? Hello, hello?"

Eliade kneels and lifts Franz's arm, feeling for a pulse which there is none.

"He's dead, Master Arystar." Eliade informs the weeping vampire.

"...Gh..." Krory groans.

"Let's bury the body in that place too."

"I... I... I'M... WH... WH... WHAT KIND OF MONSTER AM I...?" Krory asks. "IN... IN THE GARDEN... A LYNCH MOB CAME... THE... THE... THE VILLAGERS THOROUGHLY DESPISE ME NOW..." He starts to explain, but Eliade suddenly embraces him. "Ah."

"There's no helping it, Master Arystar." Eliade comforts. "Because you are... A vampire."

As Krory hugs her, his fangs sharpens, changing his appearance into the vampric-side, and he attempts to bite her however he forces himself away from her. His appearance changes back into the human-side.

"D–d–don't come any closer!" Krory shouts, distancing himself from Eliade.

"E–Eliade I– I Gh... You... L–LO–LO–LO–LOVE...! LOVE..." Krory stammers as his face becomes red from shyness.

"And I love you too, Master Arystar." Eliade says with no fear of Krory.

Eliade's love made Krory slip on his cape, crashing into the floor of where Eliade sits.

"UGEH!" Eliade scoots closer to Krory and place her hand on his cheek.

"Let's live together in this castle forever." Eliade says. "Master Arystar."

Eliade kisses Krory on the lips. Then removes her lips from his.

"All those people out there... why should we care about them anymore?" She says.

In the Garden of Demons

"THE BLACK CLERGYMEN AND CLERGYWOMAN HAVE CHASED AWAY KRORY–! TONIGHT, VICTORY IS OURS!" Georg, the mayor, shouts as loudly as he can. "YOU'RE IN GREAT CONDITION TO GO EXTERMINATE KRORY, MASTER CLERGYMEN AND MISS CLERGYWOMAN!"

Behind Georg, the villagers all chant 'FIGHT'. Allen looks at them confuse.

"Um..." Allen says. "Why is everyone keeping such a distance from me...?" He asks. The villagers are all far away from where Allen is and Alice stands next to him.

"NEVER MIND THAT–!" Georg answers loudly.

"It's 'cuz they're thinking you'll become vampire because you were bit by Krory." Lavi explains.

"...I see..." Allen says as he turns to face Lavi.

"Don't worry about it, Allen." Lavi reassures him.

In Lavi's possession is a stake and garlic necklace, legends that these things could keep vampire away.

"Oh, i worry... I worry a lot!" Allen thought.

Allen turns away, heading towards Baron Krory's Castle with Alice following him.

"Let's go already... what's with you guys...?"