Chapter 23: Vampire of the Castle 3

In the graveyard

Krory attacks Allen who blocks the attack with Cross Alpha. Krory then kicks across the jaw.

"UGH..." Allen groans as he dodges Krory's next attack.

"Such speed!" Allen points out.

"KRORY! WE HAVE NO INTENTION OF EXTERMINATING YOU NOW! LISTEN..." Allen shouts as he continues to block Krory's series of attacks.

"Stop whining!" Krory scolds. "Are you scared by seeing your friend die?" He taunts.

Allen then steps back, de-activating Cross Alpha.

"He disengaged his weapon?" Krory thought.

"LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!" Allen shouts and Krory stops attacking. "All the villagers' corpses in that garden are Akuma. Did you know that? Arystar Krory, are you really a vampire?" He asks.

"A vampire..." Krory repeats as he disappears from Allen's vision.

Allen looks around, then looks towards where Alice is standing.

"Alice!" Allen calls as his eyes widen.

Behind Alice is Krory, who pulls Alice's hair away from her neck and then bites her. Alice gasps, but pushes herself away from Krory. She distances herself away from where Krory is and breathes heavily as she covers her neck.

"Kukuku..." Krory snickers. "I don't know about anything like 'Akuma'. I just like the thrill of the hunt." He answers Allen's question. "LIFE IS TO BE SAVORED! ANYONE WOULD WANT TO LIVE FREELY, THEIR INSTINCTS UNFETTERED. LET SOMEONE ELSE TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE? MY APOLOGIES, BUT I MUST DECLINE!" Krory says as he looks at Alice. "So I kill. And I'll kill the two of you as well."

Krory attacks Alice and smashes her into the castle wall, higher from where Lavi crashed into. He then attacks Allen, smashing him into a tree.

"Hmph, already finished?" Krory scoffs.

Lavi suddenly uses his Innocence to attack Baron Krory, making it a giant hammer. The same size he used when he first attacked Baron Krory.

"Peh!" Lavi sticks his tongue out. "Don't think you can fuck with me, bastard!" He curses. "I'm a bit pissed. I think I'll bloody you up a bit before sitting down to talk!"

"Sounds like fun." Baron Krory mocks.

"Get up Allen! We're gonna beat this guy up a bit!" Lavi calls as Allen tries to stand up.

They start to attack each other.

~Meanwhile~
In the castle; in the hallways

Alice wakes up as she enters deeper into the castle with Silver deactivated hanging on her wrist, leaning on the wall for support.

"Ouch..." Alice groans in pain. "Ughhh... my head got hit hard..."

As she slowly walks along the wall, she could hear many noises coming from outside.

"Ugh... so noisy..." Alice mumbles. "... I got to help them after a small break..."

Alice then touches something on the wall and a secret door opens, she tumbles into the secret room.

"A... a hidden door...?" Alice says as she stands up. "Where is this place...?"

Then she hears moaning sounds.

"Wuuuu... Wuuuu... Wuuuu..." Alice looks in front of her to see a shadow of something large, an unidentified creature.