Chapter 13: Useless

Outside of the Rewinding Town

A girl with an umbrella stands in front of the archway into the town.

"So this is the rewinding town." She says.

She holds out her hand and walks through the archway. As she does, the flesh peels from her body.

Inside of the rewinding town.

She immediately heals once inside town.

"I'm comin' in~" She says. "Road Kamelot has arrived."

In the pub

After Leenalee took Miranda and left, Allen and Alice take care of the Akuma. The four Akuma are already Level two, and Allen manages to destroy one with Alice's help. Then one of the Akuma named Pumpkin, attacks Allen and Alice.

"Voice of Pain!" Pumpkin says.

Allen and Alice start to clench their heads.

"UWAH!" Allen grunts. "MY HEAD... IT'S GOING TO CRACK...!"

Next it is an Akuma called Scissor attacks.

"Wind-Splitting Sickles!" Scissors says.

A volley of invisible blades are aim at Allen and Alice. They barely dodge it. One hit Cross as Allen uses it to block some of the invisible blades.

"OW..."

The last one is an Akuma called Witch. It is on the ceiling, above where Alice is standing. Her eyes are widen as she feels its presence above her. Witch let go of the ceiling and crashes down on Alice, but she dodges it swiftly.

"Woah..." Alice says as she dodged Witch's attack.

When Alice regains her balance, on her left boot is a blue colored fire. She winces at the pain.

"'Ice Fire', it's hotter than fire." Witch says. "Even if you just touch it a little bit, it will corrode your flesh."

In front of Witch, Scissor stands on its right and Pumpkin stands on its left.

"Let's tear, let's tear!" Scissors chants.

"No, no." Pumpkin says. "I'm going to use my voice to destroy their brains, it's fun."

"We're going to tear." Scissor argues.

"No, corrode!" Witch shouts.

"No, the brain!" Pumpkin shouts.

The three Akuma start to play rock-paper-scissors. Alice then looks at Allen. Allen then aims at the three Akuma and shoots at them.

"AHHHH!" The three Akuma scream painfully.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR!?" Pumpkin shouts at Allen angrily. "YOU CHEATER, YOU CAN'T ATTACK WHILE WE ARE PLAYING ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS!"

"Did you think I'd wait for you to finish?" Allen asks annoyed.

Pumpkin then points the middle finger at Allen.

"WE'LL KILL YOU, EXORCISTS!" Pumpkin shouts as Witch and Scissors stand behind it.

The Akuma all prepare to lunge at Allen and Alice at once, but stopped in front of them. In the three Akuma's head, they hear Road's voice.

"Wait! Looks like fun. But aren't you guys forgetting about retrieving the Innocence? Come back to me." Road commands. The three Akuma immediately flee, leaving Allen and Alice in confusion.