Chapter 16: Miranda Lotto Invocation

In Road's Parallel dimension

"Noah's... Family...?" Allen repeats. "Human...?!"

"SH–!" The golem comes. " ROAD-TAMA, SH–! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO TALK ABOUT THE FAMILY TO CLUELESS OUTSIDERS!" Road has an 'I-don't-care-look' on her face.

"Eh–? Why?" She asks.

"YOU JUST CAN'T! AND BESIDES, THE EARL HASN'T PLANNED A SCENARIO FOR YOU AND THESE PEOPLE! NOT ONLY DO YOU TAKE ME OUT WITHOUT ASKING, YOU GO AND DO THIS WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE. THE EARL IS GOING TO SPANK YOU!"

"The Millennium Count isn't going to do something like that to me." Road sits on the armrest of the chair–where Leenalee is sitting. "I'm just giving the story a bit of a dramatic flare, to make things more interesting. Something like this isn't going to affect the Millennium Count's scenario."

Allen suddenly pulls Cross out from where it is pin. He still unable to move due to the damage on Cross and himself.

"Why are you angry?" Road asks as she draws near him. "You don't believe that I'm human?"

She hugs him.

"Warm, aren't I? Isn't this what it feels like to touch another human?"

"...Ugh." Allen grunts.

He raises Cross to Road, thinking of attacking, but can't.

"Even though you're the same as other humans, why...?" Allen tries to attack, but he just couldn't. "DAMN..."

"'The same'? Not quite." Road says as she grabs Cross and scraps her own face off.

Allen widens his eyes.

"WHA...!? TO... YOURSELF..." Road then grabs his shirt.

"We are the 'supermen' who inherited the genes of Noah, mankind's oldest apostle. We are different from you lowlifes." Road tells him.

She then grabs a spike candle (Candle) and stabs it into Allen's left eye. She takes the candle out and licks the blood. And half of her face recovers.

"GYA―H–!" Allen screams in pain. "UGH!"

Road throws the candle to the side.

"AHAHA!" She laughs. "KYAHAHHAHAA! KYAHAHAHAHA!"

Allen uses his right arm to cover his left eye. He clenches his teeth as he covers it.

"...GH!" Road's face completely heals and she tilts her head to one side.

"I don't think anything of killing these insignificant humans. I just ha–te this world, full of these worthless beings. You should all just die and go away." Road says. "You know, God... he wishes for this world to come to an end."

She bites the sleeve of Allen's coat.

"That's why rewarded the Millennium Count and us with these Akuma."

"That isn't God's will..." Allen says as he stands up. Cross changes into the gun-type form. "It's the Devil's!"

"Who cares? Either way is fine." Road says.

Allen then starts to attack Road which she is being defended by her three Akuma's.

"Can't you kill me?" Road takes off Allen's coat.

The three Akuma have defeated Allen.

"Allen!" Miranda calls.

Road sits on the armrest of Leenalee's chair.