1: Meet me

1: Meet me
*************************

It's morning at Osaka, Japan. Yachimin Poro Academy High, one of Osaka's school. Students are running late to their school because Yachimin Poro Academy High's gates are starting to close. There is a girl, running late as well. She have a short light blond hair and dark fushia pink red eyes. She wore a long sleeved blouse, dark violet vest and in the right side of the chest have the school's logo in dark green, dark green necktie, dark violet short skirt, in her head she wear a dark violet hat like Kinomoto, Sakura's school hat, black long thigh high socks and brown school shoes.

Her name is Komori,Yui Akarin. She's the most famous student in her school. Alot of girls envy her beauty and all. Every guys are in love with her. She is called the Heart Breaker.
"YESSS!!! I thought they'll gonna close the gates." She said while smiling. She walks towards the entrance of the school. And there is it again. Boys gather around Yui.

>Yui's P.O.V<

'Oh-ohh. There is it again.. boys boys boys they love me.' I thought as i sigh. The guys already gather around me with a small space for me to move and breathe. (I.A/N: Sorry Stars!! But right now i can't stop singing the song of Got7 'Girls girls girls' XD "Girls Girls Girls They love me." Hehez im a kpop fan too if i still hadn't mention it.)

They gave me any kinds of chocolate and flowers. Then all of sudden a little boy who had a auburn hair and icy blue eyes whose look like about in a age of 6-7 hugged me.

'Wahh!! So cute!! I wanna pinch his chubby cheeks.' I though as i kneel in front of him to have the same level as him.

"Yui-senpai!! Can you be my girlfriend??!!" This little boy asked. I giggle at his cuteness,i smiled at him.

"I'm so sorry but i can't be your girlfriend." I reply

He's brighty smile suddenly fades. "But i like you!!" He whines with a frown.

"You're too young to have a girlfriend but i can be your mommy." I said with a big smile

I really want to have a child like this!! Oh hey hold on Yui!! Erase that stupid thought im still young to be a mother!! Haha but im not young to be a mother to this cute little boy haha.

"Hounto ne??!! Wahh!! Mama!! I have a pretty mother!!" He shout.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" I asked

"Kiroro, Erol." He reply

"Wahh?? Ara~? I want Yui-senpai to be my mommy too!!" A little girl with peach pink short hair and brown eyes that looks like about 6-7 years old too.

"Oh,sure sure!! I can be your mother too,but first what's you're name?" I asked the pink headed cute little girl.

"Aoui, Hagashi. 6 years old!!" Hagashi said. I smile and pats both of their head. "From now on I'm your mom, okay? Call me Mommy." I said to the both of them. They nodded happily and both said in unison. "Hai Mommy!"

I smile and hugged the both of them. "AKARIN!!!!" Someone called out. I look at my left, so it was Rima, Tashishiko, Sakura, Fosoki, Umatou and Ruikina. They were my friends since 5th grade. I look at Erol and Hagashi. I both hugged them again. "Bye Sweeties." I said amd waved to them. "Bye bye Mommy!!" They both said and wave back to me.