6: Promise.

6: Promise.
*************************

>Yui's P.O.V<

I woke up in a unfamiliar place. I woke up inside this almost-overall pink and purple room. It has two big windows and a silvery-white-gold chandelier on the ceiling.

It's really cute and girly. It fits for a girl like.. umm me..? I guess. I'm not into girly stuff alot, i'm more into simple and casual stuff.

While i'm observing the room. I suddenly remember something.

=

All of them are looking at me confusely and weirdly. Ruki shooks his head and went towards the balcony's door and he suddenly open it.

"See..? There is noon--" Ruki stopped in his words when a strong wind shot inside the room.

"Ahhh!!" The strong wind flew me backwards that makes me let go of Shuu.

My back hardly hit the bookshelf and my sight turned black.
=

'Right.. i lost consiousness.' Oh wait!! Crap!! I touched my neck, assuring myself that noone bit me. I suddenly notice my clothing. I'm wearing a white night dress, but as far as I remember I wore a pink off-shoulder and a brown shorts.

Wait a second.... who changed me..? Who changed my clothes..? Fucking hell!! Don't tell me.. one of the vampires change my clothes and saw my undies?? Ugh!! This can't be true!! I'm blushing like a tomato right now.

"Finally.. you're awake." I looked around the room spotted a handsome blondie laying in the couch beside the big window.

"Are you okay?" He asked with his eyes closed and still laying in the purple couch.

'How much did I miss this blonde guy..?' I thought as I observe his appearance. His body is well.... you know it. His cute face turn out to be more mature and handsome. The kissable small lips that touched my lips long ago turned to be more kissable now. His hair never changed but much more attractive. 'Shit.. he's so hot..' i thought as i gulped.

"It's rude to stare to someone who's sleeping and it's also rude not to answer me." He smirked and open his one eye then looked at me. I quickly remove my gaze to him when he caught me staring. I feel like blood rushes to my cheeks. I think I look like a tomato right now.

"W-what do y-you mean!? I'm not staring at you!!" I said denying. I took a pillow and covered my face with it. All of a sudden my eyes started to water. The happy yet painful memories flashbacks to me.

=

"Hey!! It's rude to stare at someone who's sleeping!!" A 7 year-old Yui said as she woke from feeling that someone is staring at her and that culprit is Shuu.

"What!? I'm not staring at you!! I'm just checking if you're alright. Anyway, how are you feeling??" A 9 year-old Shuu stated as he put a hand in Yui's forehead.

Little Yui stare at Little Shuu, not even understanding what Shuu said earlier. She came back to her senses when little Shuu waved his hand infront of little Yui's face.