5: Vampires..?

5: Vampires..?
*************************

Yui is really amazed and her reactions amused the two vampires. Her eyes look back and forth.

"The fuck.. this mansion is really huge!!!" Yui said in a yell tone. Her eyes are sparkling as she looks at Yuma and Ruki. It's almost the 10th times Yui cursed because of how big this mansion is.

Yui is taught how to be polite and things but she hates being a Ms. Manner because usually she can't defend herself. She'll be only a polite girl when her Father and church personnels are around her but when they're not around her, her attitude is alittle bit bitchy and alittle bit cold.

Yuma chuckle at Yui's reaction while Ruki shooks his head in amusement.

"I thought Uncle Seiji taught you manners? How come that you can curse like that?" Ruki asked still amused in Yui's reaction.

"Ofcourse Dad taught those kind of stuff but i'm only like that if he is around. I prefer being who I am when he is not around so this whole year, I will show my true attitude." Yui said as smile at them.

***

>Yui's P.O.V<

I went inside with Yuma and Ruki. They told me that they will introduce me to the other guys here.

As Ruki opened the door. I enter and saw handsome guys!! I look at them and they're all looking at me.

"1.. 2... 3..4 ....5.. 6...7... 8..? I'm living with 8 guys..? Also with Ruki and Yuma.. so it's 10..? Oh my god.." I muttered almost like i whisper to myself with wide eyes.

8 boys!! I'm living with 8 handsome guys!! Not just 8!! Include Yuma and Ruki, who's also hot and handsome!! So overall i'm living with 10 guys!!! I might die living here.. oh god..

My eyes caught a blonde guy, laying in a sofa in the most end part of the room. He somehow looks familiar to me. He somehow looks like someone i know. I can't clearly see his face because he's really far from me and he is in a side view.

They are all looking at me exept the blonde guy who looks like sleeping. So i started to speak and introduce myself. "I'm Komori, Yui Akarin. 17 years old. I'll be living here for a year or so. Please take care of me." I smiled as i bowed.

The blonde guy who's in the end corner of the room just suddenly sat up. All eyes are on him. "Yui.. Akarin.. Komori.." he said slowly. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Then he slowly turn his head and looks at me.

"Red Ribbon.."

The phone that i'm holding fell from my hands. My body trembles. My eyes starts to water. 'Is that..' i thought but the last words i'm thinking came from my lips.

"Shuu.."

I froze in my spot. My eyes started to water. My tears are threatening to fall right now but i keep trying to stop them. He slowly walks towards where i'm standing.

All eyes are now on me and Shuu. Their eyes are looking back and forth. As he stood infront of me. He looked shocked, just like me. He step forward but i step backwards that make him stop in his tracks.

"What.. what are you doing.. here..?" Shuu asked me softly. A shocked expression can be shown in his face.

I want to answer him but my lips refuse to speak. I can't process everything that is happening right now.

"You know each other..?" Asked the grayish-black haired butler-like guy.

"Is she the... prospective bride.. the one that man is talking about awhile ago..?" Asked Shuu, who's still staring at me.