8: Full of Memories

8: Full of Memories
******************************

>Yui's P.O.V<

'Hmm.. where.. am I..?' I thought as I look around.

I'm in a town. A very familiar town. It's raining. Little kids are playing under the rain. Highschool students are running, looking for somewhere to stand by, and the others are holding a umbrella. Most of the residents are inside their house.

I'm here beside the fountain. Watching the people actions. Some are complaining because of the rain. My eyes wonder around until my eyes stopped in a flower shop.

'Lily's Flowers..?' I approach the flower shop. It's really familiar to me, but I can't remember where I saw this. I'm about to hold the handle to open the door but a small hand pull the handle and went inside.

I went inside the flower shop. The bell rings indicating that someone entered the shop. I can smell the floral scents around the shop.

"Mrs. Ran!! Can I now take the flowers I ordered yesterday?" A small cute voice said. I turn around and saw a black-haired lady.

"Ofcourse, you can." She smiled.

The little girl approach the black-haired lady. The small girl has a platinum blonde hair. She wore a pink dress with a pink jacket. The black-haired lady gave the small girl a 3 pieces of red rose.

"Here you go, Akarin." The black-haired woman said with a smile. The little girl took it happily.

"Akarin..? Why do I feel like they're familiar to me..?" I asked out of blue but I'm shocked when I didn't hear my voice. "Ahhhh!!!!" I shouted but nothing come out.

The little girl turn around letting me see her face as my jaw dropped with my eyes, wide open. 'That little girl is me!! So that's why this seems familiar to me..' little Yui started walking towards the door when Ms. Ran stopped her.

"Wait Akarin!!" Ms. Ran said as she took out a kid-size pink umbrella.

"Yes..??" Little Yui turned around to Ms. Ran

Ms. Ran went towards little Yui and gave her the umbrella. "Don't run under the rain. You might catch a cold." Ms. Ran said as Little Yui took the umbrella and bow to her.

Now I get it. This is my village when I'm small. We moved to another town when i'm 12, but what I've heard that the village was burned..

All of sudden the scenery changed into black. It's all black. I keep walking but all I see is black.

"Where I am!!!???" I asked, shouting. My voice only echoed around the black surroundings.

>>>>

I woked up. My eyes slowly open. Sunlight went through my window hitting my skin. I sat up ang looked around.

'It's just a dream...'

I looked around and saw something in my desk. It's a small pink box. I stretch my arms to reach the small pink box and observe it.