4: Mansion.

4: Mansion.
*************************

Yui is looking out the window. After some minutes, something caught her attention. A mansion. She looks amazed at the mansion. "Wow." She muttered.

"That's where I live." Ruki said.

Yui turn around, wide eyes. "Hounto ne??" (really??) Yui asked. Cannot believe that they live in a mansion.

"Yes, i live with my brothers and cousins there." Ruki said as he looks at the mansion. They're almost there.

"Are there any girls?" Yui asked hoping an good answer but frowned when Ruki replies a 'none'

"No.. we're all boys in there. Most of us have the almost same age. I'm the eldest in Mukami." Ruki stated.

"Then.. who's the youngest?" Yui asked

"Azusa.. he's gentle but there are times that he suddenly change." Ruki replied looking at Yui.

"Hmm.. he is.. something like.... nevermind." Yui shrugged off and look at the Mansion, time by time it gets more bigger in her eyes until they're finally at the front of the mansion.

>Ruki's P.O.V<

We step out of the limousine. Yui's reaction amuse me. She's really amaze looking at the mansion.

Our driver pulled out Yui's and My lugguage. Uncle Tougo called me.

"Ruki, you better not kill her. Okay?" Karl heinz said.

"Yes." I nodded.

Uncle Tougo went to Yui. "Yui, can you stay at our garden for a while? I just need to speak with the boys. Is it okay for you?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes, it's fine." Yui said as she smile.

"Ruki, escort her to the garden. Go to the living room when you're done." He said as he went inside the mansion.

"Let's go?" I asked as she nodded.

We went inside the mansion. We avoid the places where there are vampires. We carefully went to the backyard towards the garden. There are two gardens. The first garden is Yuma's farm garden. It was full of vagetables and fruits, and the other one is just full of roses.

Wondering why do we live with the Sakamaki Bastards? Well.. simple. They burned our house. Uncle Tougo forced us to live with them and he also force his sons to agree living with us. So yeah. We're still arguing most of the time but sometimes we're quite okay.

When we are finally at the garden. I told her to wait to the small house. (A/N: do you guys remember one of the DL episodes? Where Yui saw the younger sakamaki boys. The small house im telling is where cordelia and richter are sitting. Yeah just nevermind.)

She sat at one of the chairs and look at me. "Thanks for bringing me here. I'll be lost if I'm without you. This house— i mean, mansion is freaking big." Yui said.

I chuckle at her. "You better don't leave this garden or else you might get lost. It's much bigger than what you thought. There is a lake here and as you can see, we're in a place of nowhere. So, just stay here okay?" Yui just nodded, still processing what i said. "You can explore the garden while i'm still inside there. Just don't get to far. I better go now." I just turn my back to her when she's about to speak. When i'm far to her. I heard her talking grumpily.

"Jeez!! Annoying Bookworm, he didn't let me speak argh!!" I chuckle at her and went inside.—

>Yui's P.O.V<