2: Visitors

2: Visitors
*************************

°Morning°

Yui woke up early in the morning, it was sunday and just like what her friends told her. They set her up a blind date, her friends will leave her with her date and go somewhere

After Yui took a bath, she wore a cute pink floral mid-thigh dress with a white belt and a pink doll shoes

She took her small white purse and left her room. She goes downstairs only to be seen his Father reading a letter.

"Father..?" Yui called out. Her Father came back to reality and hide the letter in his back.

"Good Morning, Darling. Where are you going today? You look stunning." Her Father said with a smile.

"Oh.. thank you, Father. We'll go to the mall. What's that letter about, Father?" Yui pointed her finger to the letter he's hiding.

"Oh.. this..?" His Father asked as he holds out the letter. "Well.. it came from my friend.. he is coming here later. Let's eat before the food gets cold." Yui just shrugged off then went to the table.

While they are eating Yui's father spoke. "Darling, can you go home here before 3 o'clock?" He asked while eating.

"Hmm.. sure, Father... nande..?" Yui asked as she pour a carton of milk in her glass.

"I want to discuss something very important, so be here. Okay?" Yui just nodded and drank her glass full of milk.

After she ate her breakfast, she pecked her Father's cheeks and bid goodbye. "Bye, Father!! I'm off to the mall. Love you!!" Yui shouts as she got out of the house and went straight to the bus station.

Mall●

Her friends dragged her to a restaurant. Her friends is telling her to be nice and what so ever.

"Oii!! Do I really need to do this?" Yui asked as she hugged a fake tree inside the mall so her friends could not dragged her towards the restaurant.

"Of course! You need to!! So come'on!!" Sakura said as she tried pulling her to the restaurant. Yui let go the fake tree and was dragged by her friends towards the restaurant.

After 10 minutes of dragging Yui towards her date. She's finally in the table with her date. It's a little awkward because she was in a blind date with an idol, who she just rejected last week. Naruko,Monzu — the 3rd idol who attempt to court Yui but was rejected.

"So... how did my friends force you to be my blind date?" Yui asked.

"Oh? No! They didn't force me. They just emailed me and i accept the offer.. why not? I was rejected last time and i really want to court you.. if its okay.. can you give me a chance?" Monzu asked. His eyes are gazing to Yui's hoping to get a chance.

Yui replied something unexpected. "I'm looking forward in the next dates. I'm hoping that we can be closer." She smiled as she winks at him.

Monzu is shocked. He couldn't process the things Yui said. After a minute or two he came back to the reality. "Really?! You're giving a chance?!" He asked with wide eyes and super wide smile.

"Yes, I'm gonna give it a shot.. Why? You don't want it? If you dont then i can take--" Before Yui can continue her words. "NO!" Monzu stood up and walks to her side then knelt down. She both took her hands and said. "No.. please don't do that. I promise you that i won't disappoint you. I promise that i can be the right guy, you're looking for. Promise." Monzu said. Looking at Yui's eyes deeply.