3: Brave.. Unique..

2: Brave.. Unique..
*************************

Days already passed by and it's already their flight to Tokyo.

>Yui's P.O.V<

The day has come!! I don't wanna leave my hometown!! My Friends are really sad when i told them about me leaving. I also inform Monzu about my departure. He's also sad because of my news. He said he'll try and find a way to get moved to Tokyo. Isn't he sweet?

"Livestock." Ruki called. I'm the one he's calling -.- it's annoying but i let him call me that. We've been really close these past few days.

"What, Bookworm!?" I stubbornly reply with a smug face. "And would you stop calling me 'livestock'?"

"Let's go, the plane will depart any moment now. And no, I won't stop calling you livestock but stop calling me bookworm. Come now or do you wan't us to leave yo--" Before he can finish his word. I already cut him and ran beside him.

"Jeez!! Stop being rude!! Let's go, Bookworm." I said, im about to leave when he sudden stop me.

"You forgot something, Livestock." He said as he stretch out he's hand to me. Oh no, here is it again!!

"Do WE really have to do that all the time?" I asked annoyed.

"That is what Uncle Tougo and your Dad told US, right?" He said.

I sigh in defeat. "Fine!" I reply and hold his hand as we walked towards the plane, holding each others hand.

Why do we need to do this? You ask?

*Flashback*

"Ruki?" Father called

"Yes, Uncle Seiji?" Ruki reply.

"Please hold Akarin's hand when going somewhere." Father said.

"Dad!!" I said with a pout. I know why dad ask that.

"Why do I need to hold Yui's hand?" Ruki asked.

Before Dad speak a word. I said. "Don't mind him, Ruki!!"

"Uh-uh-uh Young lady." Dad said as he shakes his finger. "I want you to hold her hand because this girl loves to run away." Ruki nodded when father is done speaking but then he continue his words. "Ever since she's a kid. She loves running away. I told her alot of times not to leave the house but she always do. When she's about 6 years old she started leaving the house without my permission since i don't permit her to get out of the house. I guess, she started doing that because of a boy."

"Ahh.. okay Uncle. I won't let her go." Ruki said as he smirked at me.

Uncle Tougo chuckled. "Teenager these days are really.... i don't know. So Ruki don't let this young lady go huh?" He said.

"Yes, Uncle" Ruki said still looking at me.

*End of Flashback*

I hate it. I hate it when Dad almost mention that boy. Wait.. Dad do mention him.. ugh! Jeez!!—

√: Timeskip