7: Night School.

7: Night School.
******************************

They are all inside the limousine and yes, you heard it right. Mukami boys and the Sakamaki boys are together inside a limousine.

Yui is sitting between Shuu and Ruki. Yui is across Azusa. Okay let me tell you their sitting arrangements;

Left door: Shuu-Yui-Ruki-Kou

Kanato-Laito-Yuma :Center/Middle.

Reiji-Subaru-Azusa-Ayato :Right door

(I.A/N: i'm sure you guys knew about that. Remember the episode in DL, the scene in limousine, there are 3 long seats right? The left, right, and middle seats. You understand? Ok bye I'll do my exit.)

She's been observing all of them. Kanato is talking/playing with Teddy, Ruki is reading a book, Ayato is arguing with Yuma, Subaru, Ruki, and Reiji is just sitting silently in their seat, Azusa is talking with his cuts, Laito is doing something in his phone, Kou is talking with someone in his phone, and Shuu is listening to his music while sleeping (or maybe not).

'Weird.. these Sakamaki boys aren't acting as brothers..' She thought.

She found out that the Sakamaki's aren't acting like brothers. Not even one of the Sakamaki brothers talks with each other.

"Livestock." Ruki called.

Yui turned her head to Ruki with a smile plastered in her face. Little did she know that someone is unnoticedly gazing at her and listening, and that culprit is the one and only Lazy Vampire Prince— Shuu.

"Drink this. It's good for your blood." Ruki give him a cranberry juice.

"Arigatou... (Thank you)" Yui said as she take the cranberry juice.

"Your welcome. We need you and your blood." Ruki stated as he ruffles Yui's hair. 'I need your Love.. not just you but also your love..' he thought

"My blood..?" Yui questioned herself but smiled at him anyways.

Little did he know that Kou had read his mind. Kou smirked when he read Ruki's mind.

"Are you sure, Ruki-kun? Just her and her blood??" Kou asked with a smirk plastered in his face.

"Shut up Kou!!" Ruki growled at him as Kou laughed at his older brother.

"Okay-okay." Kou said stopping his laughs. "My Manager said that I need to go at the studio tomorrow morning." Kou said informing his brother.

"Okay, sure." Ruki simple reply.

"Do you want to come with me, M~neko-chan??" Kou cheerfully asked.

"Where?" Yui tilts her head in curiosity.

"Saraigi Entertainment. Wanna see some celebrity?" Kou winks after that

Yui eyes brighten and nodded. Shuu was about to speak but he saw that Yui is really happy so he just let her.

Kou's smile turned wider when she nods. "Okayyyy~~" Kou replied.

Yui turned her head towards Ruki and asked. "Is it okay if I go with him?"

Ruki half-smiled at her then nodded. "Ofcourse. Just don't run away." Ruki stated.