truth or dare nico?

Nico's pov

"dare" I said

"Ok. I dare you to walk around shirtless and go into the Aphrodite cabin and say 'what up ladies?' "

"Are you serious?!?"

"A dare is a dare..."

"Fine" I mumbled

I took off my shirt and everyone stared at me.

"Yeah I got abs... didn't think so hmmm..?"

Eveyone shook their head, so then u left. I got some weird looks as I went to the Aphrodite cabin.

"Well here goes nothin" I mumbled to myself. I knocked and Drew opened it up.

"What do you want goth boy?" she sneered at me.

" Just want to say wats up?"

"Ugh go away" and with that she slammed the door in my face. I heard laughter in the bushes than I realized it was Raven, Jason, and Leo recording the whole thing....

" What the hades! why are you here?"

"So we can post it on YouTube" called Raven

"Ugh I'm going back"

**** back at cabin ****

Raven pov

Ok that was really funny. we showed the video to the rest of demigods playing with us. than I posted it on YouTube. we have 5 million hits already!

"Ok my turn" nico yelled

"Leo, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

" Really? I thought you would pick dare?"

"Well I'm gonna start off easy"

"Ok then. Is your crush in this room? and if it is tell us, if not tell us."

I watched as Leo's face turned bright red. I wonder who he likes... I hope it's me cause I really like him.

"Uhh, yes she is here"

Oh my gods! PICK ME PICKC ME PICK ME screamed in my head.

"Her name is Raven"

YES!!!! screamed in my head. I saw Percy flush, he looked upset, but than Annabeth noticed this and whispered something to him And he calmed down.

"Ok my turn." Leo said, still blushing.

"Raven, truth or dare?"

"Dare" I replied with confidence.

" Ok I dare you....." then he signaled me over and whispered something in my ear. he told me whenever there is a Percabeth make out session to get a boat full of water hanging over their heads and let it drop on them.

"Ok, I'll do it" I replied. but I had to make up a dare myself or tell them it's for later....

"So what do you have to do?" Percy called out

"Ummm it's for later."

"So my turn!! Percy truth or dare?"

"Dare. bring it on sis!"

"Hehehe...."

"Uhhh are you ok?"

"Yep perfectly fine...." I was trying to get Percy scared a bit so I can give him my dare

" I dare you to go to the Aphrodite cabin, with only boxers on. and say ' anyone want some of this?' "

"Oh my gods, who knew you were so evil!"

Percy pov

Ugh. I don't want to do this. I went to the bath room and changed. I came out and Everyone had all eyes on me. I looked down at myself to see if anything was wrong. I had a 6- pack, my muscles were popped out and I was hot.

"You like all this?" I asked Annabeth. she just simply nodded

"Ok off to Aphrodite cabin."

I knocked on the door and Drew opened up.

"What do you__ OH MY GODS!!!" She screamed and pulled me into the cabin.

Everyone screamed and started pulling me everywhere. and kissing my whole body. all I saw was a swarm of pink and girls fighting over me. I got away from them, only to escape outside. all the girls tackled me to the grown still kissing me and fighting. Drew started to pick me up, but than I was slammed to the floor cause the other girls didn't want her to pick me up, they did. I kept falling and dropping, fighting the black spots dancing in my eyes. then blackness overcame me and I blacked out.

Hey!! comment and vote for me! all right go to rick, but Raven is mine!
So peace out girl scouts!✌️