The after effect

All rights go to rick

Percy

I walked into my cabin with all eyes on me.

"Percy are you ok?" annabeth said while scouting closer to me as I sat down

"Yeah, I'm fine. Ok let get going... Leo truth or dare?"

"Aww yeah baby!! dare!" Leo said while getting overly excited.

"I dare you to jump off olympus yelling 'flame on' while on fire. if u go to death I will extinguish you and Jason can fly you back." I said, Leo paled but than got excited again.

**leo pov**

I was a but nervous but excited to do this. I jumped and yelled 'flame on!'

The fall was worse than ever. I almost passed out with the loss of oxygen from falling. than water was all over me so I was drenched, than Jason caught me in his arms, bridal style

"Jason, thanks and all. I'm really flattered but..... You better not gonna kiss the bride." I said jokingly but being serious too.

"Trust me I won't." Jason said

We landed in front of Percy's cabin and walked inside seeing everyone staring at the computer with their mouths hanging open.

"What are you guys watching?" Jason asked

"Nothing!!" Raven yelled whole slamming the screen shut.

"Okaaaay..... led get the show on the road!! annabeth truth or dare?"

"Dare, lets take a chance"

"Ok I dare you to have a percabeth make out session in front of all the gods in their meeting, that's starts about now....."

"Ugh you have a lot of problems in that small body of yours! I hope it doesn't explode because it's too tiny to fit all of that!" annabeth stated while everyone laughed, I felt my cheeks burn red.

"Ok how about you guys kiss and we IM them u. The middle of it?" piper suggested

Percy and annabeth had a make out session but before we IM it water spilled on too of them.

"What the heck! The thing isn't on yet!! who did this?!?" percy yelled

Raven shyly raised her hand "me.... it was a dare from the beginning of the game"

"Oh well let's just get this over with" annabeth said.

They kissed again and we IM the gods. Some had a look of shock, horror, and oddly impressment.

"PERSUS JACKSON!!! what are you doing with my daughter!!!" Athena yelled

"Essh, calm down Athena! there happy together, let them be" Poseidon said with some of the gods agreeing.

"No I will not let this happen!!"

"If you touch my favorite couple, things will be serious between us."
Aphrodite said with a glare

"Alright, enough. Zeus yelled "who likes this Percabeth thing?"

Half of the gods agreed the others disagreed

"Ok do as you please to the children, but don't blast them or kill them!"

We quickly shut off the IM and percy and annabeth stopped kissing( they were kissing the whole time )

All the sudden owls chased percy. Athena's doing

Annabeth was surrounded with cow poop. heras doing

Percy came back but was covered in feathers helped annabeth get around the poop A series like this one after another each caused bit the disapproving gods

When they were done, both percy and annabeth looked horrible but Percy was worse as he passed out.

Hey!! hope you like the story!! please comment/vote/ and share with your friends!!!

Peace out Girl Scouts!!