A day with nico!

Percy

This dare is really weird. I don't want to spen the day with nico! why did Raven do this to me!

"Hey nico....."

"Hi"

"What do you want to do"

"Die"

"Why"

"Cause this sucks"

"Yeah it does"

" Let's just chill and see what the others are doing."

"Ok"

Piper pov

ok spending the day with Leo sucked. All i did was assist him with his toys. he acted like i was his servent but i eventully got my revenge.

"Hey Beauty Queen, ill be back gotta do sommething," Leo said while packing up his stuff.

"Ok see you in a bit."

He was gone for half an hour and i was getting suspicious. So i followed where he left earlier and discovered what he was doing. He was singing a whole bunch of songs, from Spanish to english and embarssing to extreamly embarissing. He started singing hips dont lie by sharkia and most of the high school musical songs, he was even dancing. he sang hoy tengo ganas de ti by alejandro fernadez and christiana aguilera. i causght most of it on tape and let me tell you he acted like he was all that.

he was turning to do a Michael Jackson move and he saw me. he turned beat red and almost screamed at me. i laughed and left yelling to him that it is serious blackmail.

hey sorry its short. i have writters block, i will try to update as much as i can

TEAM PICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out girl scouts......