Chapter 1

"Alright class!" Mrs Mendeleiev shouted, "Time to split into teams, and no you can't chose them. I've chosen them already." The whole class groaned and rolled their eyes.

Mrs Mendeleiev read off her list splitting everyone up until there were only two groups left. "Nino, Alya, and Sabrina. You're a group. Lastly, Chloé, Adrien, and Marinette. You're the last group."

Marinette's eyes widened. She didn't know what to feel. She got to work with Adrien! However, she also had to work with Chloé. She sighed and waited for further instructions. She listened as Mrs Mendeleiev explained their lab assignment. She ended with "You may commence!"

Adrien and Marinette both walked over to Chloe's lab table, passing Sabrina as she walked away from it.

Chloé was filing her nails, "You two just stay back, I've got this." She set her file down, she was trying to impress Adrien.

Marinette rolled her eyes, "Chloé, we're supposed to work as a team."

"Like I care, you wouldn't understand this stuff anyway!" Chloé stared Marinette down before putting on her lab gear.

Adrien sighed and smiled at Marinette before doing the same as Chloé, he didn't want to start a fight. Otherwise, he would've stood up for Marinette. Marinette put on her lab gear too, a pout on her face.

Chloé instantly started mixing random chemicals, pretending to know what she was doing. Adrien and Marinette both knew that this wouldn't end well.